PDA

View Full Version : 1500pt lord of the night

maze ironheart
21-06-2008, 10:07
Hi I've decided to do a vampire count army and the only point force to start at is 1500pts so here is my list.

(Hero Choice)
1-Vampire with flayed hauberk and sword of might and dark acolyte.170pts

1-Vampire with Dark acolyte and avatar of death and book of book of arkhan.185pts

(Core Choice)
20-Zombies with standard bearer and musicain.92pts

20-Zombies with standard bearer and musicain.92pts

19-skeleton worriors with standard bearer and musicain.164pts

5-Dire wolfs with doom wolf.50pts

1-Corpse cart with balefire.100pts

(Special Choice)

6-Black knights with fullcommand.184pts

14-Grave guard with hand weapon and shields and fullcommand and royal standard of strigos (Hates enemys).233pts

(Rare Choice)

1-Varghulf.175pts

totol-1495

I don't know if I have built a good army the plan is my wolfs run ahead to cause my opponent to shoot at them as long as on is in the unit I can heal it.My grave guard with the combat vampire will face most units in combat while the black nights try to get flank charges on enemy units the corpse cart is will be deployed behind the units so to cast it's bound spell on the units it's deployed behind and it's balefire causeing trouble for enemy's magic.As for zombies their job is to hold the enemy is they win then all the better so what do you think is it an ok army or not.

Vam2tic
21-06-2008, 10:35
Armys ok though i wouldn't take two zombie blocks. i would drop them and spend the points on some ghouls and raise the zombies instead

maze ironheart
22-06-2008, 18:44
Armys ok though i wouldn't take two zombie blocks. i would drop them and spend the points on some ghouls and raise the zombies instead

So I only need drop the zombies for ghouls is that all I need to do to this list.

maze ironheart
23-06-2008, 12:23
Ok so how is this list.

(Hero Choice)
1-Vampire with flayed hauberk and sword of might and dark acolyte.170pts

1-Vampire with Dark acolyte and avatar of death and book of book of arkhan.185pts

(Core Choice)

20-Crypt ghouls with crypt ghast.169pts

19-skeleton worriors with standard bearer and musicain.164pts

1-Corpse cart with balefire.100pts

(Special Choice)

6-Black knights with fullcommand.184pts

14-Grave guard with hand weapon and shields and fullcommand and royal standard of strigos (Hates enemys).233pts

(Rare Choice)

1-Varghulf.175pts

totol-1480pts

Power Dice-6
Despell Dice-4
Bound spells-2
Models-73

Ok so is the list ok or dose it need more tweaking.