24x Men-at-Arms-147pts
Full Command

16x Skirmishing Bowmen-112pts

Special
7x Questing Knights-223pts
Full Command

Total: 1447pts

Not sure what to add to come to 1500
Gen will go to QK at the center, with a MAA unit on each side, then the KE w/ BSB on the left flank, and the KotR on the right flank

i have 17/26 knights inc characters, 16/49 MAA, 0/1 damsels, and 16/16 Bows

any comments/opinions will be greatly appreciated as i want to finalize this army

thanks

W A L 5 H Y
22-06-2008, 22:34
wheres the grail knights dude?? There awsome!!!!!!! and you'll probably need another damsel (scroll caddy or somin) just incase you bump into some beardy magic army! like mine i guess lol

W A L 5 H Y
22-06-2008, 22:36
o sorry dude didnt realise you already had 3 heros! sz but still get some grail knights! and are peasents really worth it in 1500 especially like 65 lol why not take a whole mounted army it works quite well!!!!!!!

Sir Lambard
22-06-2008, 22:45
i dont really like all mounted armies, it takes away from the gaming experience, and i dont really think that every battle in bretonnia would have all knights, plus i love the peasent models :)
and im not a big fan of Gk's too expensive, both point wise and $wise, and if theyre wiped out, i just lost points that could have been used on other units

W A L 5 H Y
22-06-2008, 23:19
hmm fair i love the peasent models aswell they look awsome! But in terms of battling a knight army is so solid! but i agree a game with two balanced no bearded up armies is great fun and as you say gives you a great gaming experience!!! What GW u play at? msg my profile!

lparigi34
23-06-2008, 15:43
What is the Damsel for?. Think about your tactics when building an army. Not that a single Lvl2 Damsel will be casting a lot, so keep her Lvl1 if it is for magic defense purposes and make her a Caddy.

Maybe you are missing one Knight, in order to make all your Cav units 9 models.

If you need the points, keep one of the Man-at-Arms at 25 if you wish, but you can reduce the other one and think of it as detachment or disposable unit.

In real battles, Man-at-Arms where cannon fodder used to draw out the strength of your enemies, before Elites went into the fray, so maybe using a MSU approach for those units may payout.

Sir Lambard
23-06-2008, 18:05
im actually doing a 4 man fromt on the QK's, and im keeping the damsel in because i want to cast a few spelss and bolster one of my MAA's
plus like i said b4 i really like the models so i want to include them, the all cavalry armies r so lame IMHO

lparigi34
23-06-2008, 19:32
im actually doing a 4 man fromt on the QK's, and im keeping the damsel in because i want to cast a few spelss and bolster one of my MAA's
plus like i said b4 i really like the models so i want to include them, the all cavalry armies r so lame IMHO

Why in the world would you like one of your units to lose the Brets biggest (:cheese:) advantage in one of your units?... :p

I never suggested dropping any of your models, actually I said add one more Kight ;). I also suggested some reorganizing, keeping in use the same models, indeed.

About the Damsel, I think you will not be able to cast anything as she is know and that's why I suggested as above. If you really want her to cast something, give her something that cast bounds and a Power Stone, then she'll have some chance.