PDA

View Full Version : The Lysander Affair...

Grey Seer Skretch
23-06-2008, 13:57
So, who else here thinks Lysander arranged for the previous encumbent of his position to meet with an 'unfortunate accident'? All a bit convenient really, what with Lysander being responsible for placing the teleport homers. GIves one of them a quick nudge with his foot 'accidentally' or fudges the coordinate input slightly and whammo, no more 1st captain...alternatively, he may even have screwed with the teleporter itself? Who knows...?

TELEPORT...

1st Captain "Ahhh, oh god-emperor, I'm stuck in wall, I'm stuck in a ******* wall! Lysander, Lysander get over here!"

Lysnader (woodenly) "Oh my goodness, whatever can have happened? First Captain, are you ok?"

1st Captain "Do I look ok you yellow twit? I'm stuck in a ******* wall! Get onto the teleport room and get me out of here!"

Lysander "Whats that you sat first captain? Take your hammer and...avenge you...?"

1st Captain "Eh? No you berk, get me out of here!!"

Lysander "Avenge you you say? Ok First Captain, don't worry, we shall never forget your heroic sacrifice...YOINK!"

LOUD THWACKING NOISE.

END

LokkoRex
23-06-2008, 14:00
omg it all comes together now!:eek:
seriously, thats freak-a-tastically hilarious:D:p:evilgrin:

TheOverlord
23-06-2008, 14:52
The truth is revealed!

Quick, hide the dancing girls!

pookie
23-06-2008, 15:57
you been on the Warpstone again Grey Seer....

The Guy
23-06-2008, 16:02
Lol that's great. But how did Lysander die then? Maybe it's an endless chain! :eek:

heretics bane
23-06-2008, 16:48
Lol that's great. But how did Lysander die then? Maybe it's an endless chain! :eek:

So he didnt drown in his own soup! sweet emperor!:D

Could have happened, all he had to do was blame those heretics.

ryng_sting
23-06-2008, 18:17
Kleitus and his honour guard died because a group of cultists used a Chaos ritual to disrupt the Phalanx's teleport signal.

Dominus_Serui
23-06-2008, 19:05
...into a wall, werein the above followed...

Bretonnian Lord
23-06-2008, 19:43
Lol, when I first read Lysander's fluff I was thinking along the same lines... :D

The Guy
23-06-2008, 19:46
Kleitus

Lol what a fitting name :p
Kleitus the slack jawed yocal
doo doo doo doo doo
Don't know the rest :(

Jellicoe
23-06-2008, 20:46
Hang about wasnt Cleitus the shief of secret police for Ming the Merciless in Flash Gordon - he had a thing for torturing Ming's daughter

Goruax
23-06-2008, 23:47
Hmmm, and Lysandergate is revealed!
Quick, get onto The Sun!