3 heralds of Khorne all w/ firestorm blades and soul hunger

Core
24 bloodletters w/ full command and skull totem, X2

19 bloodletters w. full command and skull totem

Special
8 flesh hounds of khorne

Terrokhan
24-06-2008, 01:23
Hmmm, would be very hard hitting but your lone heros may be picked off and your small amount of units might go down fairly easily. The bloodthirster should stay but you should definitely include more units by getting rid of some of your heralds. If you want to go just khorne you should get a unit of bloodcrushers and some more units off flesh hounds.

waaagh!grimgor
24-06-2008, 01:56
the heralds are within the units, and im reyin to keep it themed, thats why its 8 hounds, 24 bloodletters, etc...

but think about it
thats 67 bloodletters

Terrokhan
24-06-2008, 14:19
True, alot of bloodletters with T3 and a save of 5+. The warmachines will love those big units

waaagh!grimgor
29-06-2008, 09:57
ahhh, but i know how to play them, i put the flesh hounds on one of my flanks, the bloodthirster in the other, and the bloodletters in the middle, i fly out the bloodthirster, cause terrror, and watch as one model gets scared, and runs down his entire army causing panic throught it, then i charge

Tuch
29-06-2008, 23:22
You Bloodletters would be better off 14 in number with the Herald on a juggernaut in a 6x3 formation. 60 points a rank is a waste of points that could be used other places. Personally I would also save points by ditching the champion in the units. Your not trying to protect any characters and at 12 points an additional model is better point wise then additional attack at the same stats.

If terror and panic is what you are going for then get a few units of furies for crossfire, They are perfectly acceptable in a mono God army.

Also, making one of your Heralds a BSB, even if only with a generic banner is always a good choice for 25 points, a magical banner of Sundering or Despair would fit your army as well.

waaagh!grimgor
30-06-2008, 06:21
NO!!!!! i like combat, and i keep ma army themed

Icarus
01-07-2008, 00:34
I agree with Tuch on smaller units. Also, why Soul Hunger? How often do you need to reroll when you'll be wounding most things on 2's or 3's and have Killing Blow and Hatred?