PDA

View Full Version : Need help choosing General for league and tourney!

brizzle_g
24-06-2008, 17:44
I'm joining into a league in my area that will last for 5 months and then conclude with a tournament for all of the prizes. The league goes as you can play two games for each "Warday" in the month and you get points for the following things, 1pt for playing, 1pt for winning, 1pt for completing the scenarios objective, and 1pt for defeating the enemies general in combat. You can get a maximum of 5 points per month. These points can be spent on buying more points for your army or buying more special and rare slots. Your army starts at 2000 points and can get up to 2250 with an extra special and rare slot to use in the tournament. For the league you have to make a general that is a lord that will stay the same in all of the league games and the tournament and he gets 25 extra points to spend on magical items but if he dies then you have to spend one of the points to revive him. So here were some of the builds I thought of for my High Elves what do you guys think?

Build 1

Prince: White Sword, Armor of Caledor, Vambrances of Defense

Build 2

Prince: Stardragon, Armor of Caledor, Vambrances of Defense, Radiant Gem of Hoeth, Lance

Malorian
24-06-2008, 20:42
I vote for build 2. Can't go wrong with that guy.

The Red Scourge
26-06-2008, 05:56
Yeah, and then you just need to send him out hunting enemy generals. That's the first 2 pts.

Condottiere
26-06-2008, 09:30
I'd say build 2, and you should build your army around him, since the enemy's prime purpose will be to kill him off. Try to cover any weaknesses and vulnerabilities with the remaining characters and units.:)