PDA

View Full Version : Khorne Knights and Frenzy

Pooky
27-06-2008, 10:48
I had a search around WS and couldn't find the answer, so...

Does Frenzy ability from the MoK confer a +1A to the mount as well as the rider? (Note that in the WD it does not say the mount doesn't gain +1A like it said very clearly in the Chaos rulebook).

Sylass
27-06-2008, 10:52
The general rules for frenzy support mounts gaining the benfit of frenzy (Savage Orks, Blood Knights etc), but the current Chaos book prohibits it if I'm not mistaken: There it's stated that the MoK does not affect the mounts.

Havock
27-06-2008, 10:54
That's the book, the WD list gives them 'proper' frenzy.

Sylass
27-06-2008, 10:57
Oh dear, I completely forgot that they got a new list...forget what I said above. ;)

Lord Snerual
27-06-2008, 10:58
but the book pownes, the complete WD list sucks. 20 points (or was it more) for a simple great weapon .

The Red Scourge
27-06-2008, 11:26
but the book pownes, the complete WD list sucks. 20 points (or was it more) for a simple great weapon .

Oh do quit whining. Chaos Lords have always been points heavy but it is hilarious that an enchanted shield cost less than an ordinary one, i'll give you that.

The WD list is rather bland as it lacks variety, but pointswise it has shaped up. You no longer "lose" the points you paid for MoCU when you take another mark. Sad thing is that there no longer is an MoCU.

But back to the subject. When using the WD list, MoK Frenzy extends to both rider and mount. If you're using the HoC MoK Frenzy is RIDER ONLY.

OldMaster
27-06-2008, 12:41
To me, it's a matter of having horses with two attacks, or having Gaze of the Gods ; )

Pooky
27-06-2008, 23:12
As was stated previously (and off topic) I think it is odd that a Great Weapon is 20 points for a Lord, but then, as a friend of mine pointed out, you watch as no chariot will go near him since he then becomes St7!

And thanks for the re-assurance about the MoK and mounts. I've been waiting forever and a day for that lame rule to be lifted from my precious Khornite Knights! :D