PDA

View Full Version : awsome khorne tactic

waaagh!grimgor
29-06-2008, 10:19
i shall put 8 flesh hounds on one flank, 3 units of bloodletters i the center, and a bloodthirster on the other flank, fly him 20in, then cause terror, if that dont work, beat on a weak unit, but not kill em, then wacth as they run away, throug th rest of his army!!!! have panic raise hell, then have the hounds catch em, and hold em, then the bloodletters come!

what do u think?

Khorneflakes
29-06-2008, 10:31
nothing new there, been doing that for ages

Malcador
29-06-2008, 11:19
you expect your bloodthirster to not kill something, that is going to be tough :p

Your tactic is a basic one, but that doesn't mean it isn't a good one. There is a reason common tactics are common.

bork da basher
29-06-2008, 16:51
aye its not exactly ground breaking but it works. khorne dont really have any "tactics" as such. there pretty straight forward its just how your manouvre them during a game to get the best out of them.

Loopstah
29-06-2008, 17:22
Won't work at all on Tomb Kings or Vampire Counts.

destroyerhive
29-06-2008, 20:54
doesnt work on other Daemon armies either

Admiral Samuel Eden
30-06-2008, 04:45
Its been done for years and against certain enemies its brilliant. If you fight Gobbos or Skaven you might not kill a huge unit of them but your likely to make them flee. Against TK or VC I'm not sure its so good, in fact its useless.
Its a good tactic but hardly anything new and quite easily countered.

TheDarkDaff
30-06-2008, 11:20
Yes but against TK and VC you do have the option of Charging the BT in against the General/Hierophant with a good chance of ripping them a new one (or very very old one in this case).

Also overlooked is that a BT can ignore screening units and just charge straight over the top of them if he can fit (gotta love a Flying Large Target).