PDA

View Full Version : Oh shoot I forgot to preorder 5th edition is there still time?

Drogmir
01-07-2008, 21:55
Think there's still time in America to preorder the nicer limited or gamer editions?

I swear a whole month just flew by and I was meaning to get around to it. :(

DEADMARSH
01-07-2008, 22:01
Looks like the big fancy book version is still "add to cart" in the online store, but the gamer edition isn't.

You might try talking to your local store or start calling the various online retailers.

Barring that, eBay on July 13th will probably be busy. :)

Loki73
02-07-2008, 00:35
Call GW they may still be taking pre-orders. When I called today they said they were taking pre-orders on the 5th book. Not sure about the gamers edition.

Drogmir
02-07-2008, 00:44
Well I'm not worried on the normal edition, heck there will be so many if you want one you will probably get one.

But the Limited and Gamers is what I'm worried about.

Iron Father
02-07-2008, 03:10
Yeah the normal rule book is still up for preorder, but I was told the gamers ed. is sold out, which sucks, bc I really wanted that case

SpineyBeef
02-07-2008, 05:54
Sorry for being totally ignorant, but what's the difference? Price and content? I've been totally out of the loop on 40k for a while and I'm not entirely sure how to figure that out. =(

Iron Father
02-07-2008, 06:09
Gaming edition comes with the Rulebook, a bolter case, tmeplates and foam inserts, collectors edition is all fancy and stuff

Starchild
02-07-2008, 06:10
Sorry for being totally ignorant, but what's the difference? Price and content? I've been totally out of the loop on 40k for a while and I'm not entirely sure how to figure that out. =(

Welcome to Warseer!

Gamer's Edition: Templates, Counters, Rulebook, and nifty bolt gun ammo case which doubles as a figure case
Collector's Edition: Super-nice parchment paper in a snazzy hardcover, complete with purity seal