PDA

View Full Version : Grail Knights rules + the prayer

Grey Seer Skretch
03-07-2008, 11:52
2 questions really.

1: What special immunities/abilities do grail knights have? For example, do their attacks count as magical?

2: What exactly does the lady's prayer do?

Thankee

Lord Aries
03-07-2008, 14:18
Both of those are clearly defined in the rules for them, in the brettonian book. I don't know about everyone else, but I think that your post is inappropriate because its not asking about how the rule works but rather 'can someone with a codex read to me.'

We probably shouldn't get into the habit of posting rules, just because you don't have the book, or haven't tried to read it first before posting.

Grey Seer Skretch
03-07-2008, 14:20
ps yes i know i could 'just look in the book', but I can't before the game tonight as I don't have access to it. If anyone knows those rules it'd be really very helpful.

Grey Seer Skretch
03-07-2008, 14:26
Both of those are clearly defined in the rules for them, in the brettonian book. I don't know about everyone else, but I think that your post is inappropriate because its not asking about how the rule works but rather 'can someone with a codex read to me.'

We probably shouldn't get into the habit of posting rules, just because you don't have the book, or haven't tried to read it first before posting.

see my 2nd comment above. Not attepting to post 'inappropriately', and I appreciate this site cannot be a living rulebook. However, I've not asked for direct rules info in over 300 posts up to this point, and would just find this information extremely useful. I would, of course, 'try to read the book first' were I to have the opportunity...

Atrahasis
03-07-2008, 14:53
The number of posts you have accrued doesn't change the fact that asking for rules is prohibited.

Grey Seer Skretch
03-07-2008, 15:11
*sigh* so noted, i shall not bother to do so again then. I'd like to note for the record, however, that if someone else on this forum asks if I could please let them know briefly what a rule is as they don't have access to the book in question, if I know said rule I will gladly take the 2 seconds it takes to tell them it. I can appreciate what your saying, but the response seems excessively stuffy, sorry. I'll pop a message to the mods and ask them about the feasibility of putting up a section somewhere to cater for that sort of enquiry, as I'd have responded in a similar way until today, but can now appreciate how frustrating it is to be told 'stop being lazy, go and read the book' when I physically can't do that, and would have found it really useful to know the information I asked for prior to my game. Sorry to have wasted peoples' time.

Reinnon
03-07-2008, 16:20
the mods will just say that GW IP doesn't look kindly on extracts of rules appearing on the internet.

The rule is there so warseer doesn't get in stick about it, sorry - you will just have to read the book just before the game.

Grey Seer Skretch
03-07-2008, 16:25
the mods will just say that GW IP doesn't look kindly on extracts of rules appearing on the internet.

The rule is there so warseer doesn't get in stick about it, sorry - you will just have to read the book just before the game.

Np, that makes sense. Have been helped out from another source now anyway.