12 warriors
full command
additional hand weapon
Mark of khorne

5 Hounds of chaos

5 chaos knights
full command 190

chariot of chaos 100

Friendly army based on the white dwarf warriors of chaos list. Quicky drawn together for fun. Plan is champion leads infantry who march down the middle, knights and chariot charge down one flank whilst hounds keep other flank busy or assist with flank charge. Just a quick list but any obvious things iam missing? Iam aware that full command isnt always suggested especialy for small units but i prefer the way they look.

epichobby
04-07-2008, 22:06
Looks good. You might want to get more core units in there however.

Conotor
05-07-2008, 03:22
Your infantry will be trampled by cav very fast. U might want a block of 25 maraders for staying power.

thekiwi
05-07-2008, 08:20
Can you use an additional hand weapon with the sword of might? Also, what unit is the sorceror going to go with? He would be a little vulnerable by himself.

Otherwise, it looks good!

Gorestud
06-07-2008, 03:02
afraid you cant use the sword of might with the additional hand wpn otherwise it looks ok

Conotor
06-07-2008, 13:36
I assumed the additional hand weopon was for low T and armore units. Whats the strenth on an aspireing?

Mullitron
07-07-2008, 08:42
Thanks for the advice, the additional hand weapon was sadly just a stupid mistake, wasnt thinking and only put it there because the model hand two weapons. Reason i didnt take marauders was because i dont like the models. Basic plan was to march down centre with the infantry, whilst the knights and chariot take one flank where they should be able to take on other flanking forces in a 1k game then assist the the centre with a flank charge. The hounds and sorcorer take the other flank and try and hold up or kill any flanking force protecting the infantries other flank.