PDA

View Full Version : About common magical items

Takaratie
28-10-2005, 10:49
hi all

Quick question, can you use common magic items 2 times or more in an army?
Cuz I know I can have more then one dispel scroll, but I dont know if this is the same on the other gear.

ty in advance :)

-T-

T10
28-10-2005, 10:56
Let me answer with a question:

How do you know that you can take more than one Dispel Scroll?

:)

-T10

Mook
28-10-2005, 11:26
WHFB v.6 p.154.
"As with all scrolls, Dispel scrolls are not unique items [...] it is quite possible for several Wizards to carry Dispel Scrolls, and for a Wizard to carry more than one"

The same applies to the Power Stone but that's it.

Takaratie
28-10-2005, 11:38
Friend of mine told me, but I have an game comming up tonight and I dont have the WHFB here.
But ty on the info :)

-T- :angel:

T10
28-10-2005, 12:39
Ah.

Every magic item is unique within the army.

Dispel Scrolls just happen to be an exception, as are all magic items that you are allowed to take multiples of.

-T10

Tarax
30-10-2005, 13:01
'Common' Magic Items are just as rare as other Magic Items.

The only difference is that ALL armies can use them, not just the army which book you're using.

In the BRB are rules for MI, where it also says which items can be taken multiple times and by whom. Army Books may state exception for their own MIs.

Captain Hook
30-10-2005, 23:09
the only common magic items that you can use more the one time are the dispel scroll and tha power stones.The other items follow the normal rules ofr tha magic items.

Major Defense
31-10-2005, 16:24
the only common magic items that you can use more the one time are the dispel scroll and tha power stones.The other items follow the normal rules ofr tha magic items.

Skaven Warpstone Tokens and Chaos has some sort of demonic thing that is a dispel scroll but also isn't.