5 flesh hounds

rare
2 bloodcrushers
standard
total: 160

2 bloodcrushers
standard
total: 160

any comments welcome, is it a good list? (or is it a bit over the top) and i may add a bloodthirster in at 3000pts or less?

captain sarcasmo
08-07-2008, 15:41
for me personaly flesh hounds are very expensive and when it comes down to it with a 5+ ward you only save a 3rd of the wounds that get through so you mihgt want to consider more bloodletters than hounds. other than that seems ok to me

vinny t
08-07-2008, 17:14
love it except for ditch hearld on crusher along w crusher unit and get a thirster
also give bsb armor of khorne

lord opium
08-07-2008, 19:35
@captain sarcasmo: taking thoughs units out would only leave me with 350pts so not enough for a thirster but ill have a look what else i could take out. Can the herald have armour (does it count as magic armour) and a magic standard?

maybe ill take out some of the flesh hounds

re-done list:

lord and heroes:

bloodthirster

skulltaker
jugga
total: 200

herald
armour of khorne
battle standard
standard of the sundering
total: 190

core

14 bloodletters
full command
total: 198

14 bloodletters
full command
total: 198

13 bloodletters
full command
total: 186 (herald with bs goes here)

special

5 flesh hounds
5 flesh hounds

rare

2 bloodcrushers
full command
total: 190

38pts spare

minionboy
08-07-2008, 21:29
You really should include a Herald of Tzeentch with Spell Destroyer. Banner of Sundering is only a nuisance if you have any Dispel Dice to use with it. 2 DD with your standard is next to worthless against strong magic armies, your MR will not save you.

If you have to force it to fluff, simply say your Bloodthirster enslaved a Tzeentch Herald to protect him, seems fitting to me.

fubukii
09-07-2008, 01:41
flesh hounds are probably the best unit in the book keep the 4 units of 5. drop some blood crushers. give your bsb armor of khorne and a jugger. use spare pts to beef up letter units slightly.

If you drop both crusher units and a herald u could probably get a thrister in, id do that