PDA

View Full Version : 1 empire 2 character + chariot questions

captain sarcasmo
08-07-2008, 15:31
i was asked this last time i gamed against a new empoire player and got curious of the answers myself;

empire Q;
does the prayer that heals all wounds on a model affect the war alter aswell as the arch lector?

character+chariot Q1;
if in a challenge does a character remove themselves from the chariot for the purposes of combat + saves etc.

character+chariot Q2;
does the chariots armour save aid the characters armour save or say if the character had only light armour would it only get a 6+ armour save against attacks made against it even though riding the chariot?

Loopstah
08-07-2008, 15:43
character+chariot Q1;
if in a challenge does a character remove themselves from the chariot for the purposes of combat + saves etc.

character+chariot Q2;
does the chariots armour save aid the characters armour save or say if the character had only light armour would it only get a 6+ armour save against attacks made against it even though riding the chariot?

Q1: Page 77 BRB

The character stays on the chariot. The mounts pulling the chariot may fight in the challenge.
If there are other crew members on the chariot they do not fight in the challenge.

Q2: Page 64 BRB

Against shooting the character can either gain +2 to his own armour save or use the chariots armour save whichever is better.
In close combat they just use their own save.