PDA

View Full Version : Eversor skulls

The Guy
11-07-2008, 22:12
Seing as how A) I'm a complete lazy ass and B) I have no money, I thought I'd make an eversor assassin out of catachan, scout and chaos spare bits.

Sadly though I didn't have any decent sized human skulls lying about so I thought I'd use the ork one you get in the new box.

Now my question is, would an eversor wear an ork skull? [or a mask shaped like one] because it looks much scarier [my {bad} modelling skills also help there]
I can see him wearing one if he's going after orks, the whole intimidation thing. But would the =I= allow it? [Since they control the guys anyway, it's the inquisitions call]

Juicebox
12-07-2008, 00:40
It's pretty much impossible to scare orks so I would guess no. Have you thought about using a SM chaplain's head? Might work.

Hicks
12-07-2008, 05:16
The eversor head is very similar to one of the berzerker heads if you remove the "ears".

DapperAnarchist
12-07-2008, 11:49
I can see an Eversor wearing an Ork skull - to try and scare orks (it works sometimes, they were scared of Bale Eye (Yarrick)) or to scare people for whom the Ork is the ultimate expression of violence.

Vesica
12-07-2008, 14:12
No head at all would scare me and save you hassle =p

Lotan
14-07-2008, 18:53
i think he different skull things quite a cool idea, like a genestealer or tyranid skull helmet! I know it wouldn't scare nids but it'd scare the crap out of a lot of other things!

Burnthem
14-07-2008, 22:47
As if having an Eversor coming at you wasn't scary enough as it is...........

Lotan
15-07-2008, 00:23
i dunno, if he was dressed as a girl scout then I think you may chuckle before being shredded limb from limb!

Lt.Bradford
15-07-2008, 01:16
Well, for a world that may be terrorized by Orks every day, making them the stuff of nightmares it could be effective. Especially if they didn't have the means to easily kill one. It would add to the fear created by it.