PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

Arkley
16-07-2008, 22:40
I know the Mail Order site has Direct only deals....This might be a stupid question but can you get them deals at the main Nottingham Store?

lotrchampion
16-07-2008, 22:59
If you go to the Warhammer World store in Nottingham, you can place what is essentially a Direct order. They will then send it through in bulk, and then they bring out the orders made at the store later on in the day at a set time which you will be informed of when you order. Since this is 'Direct Ordering' albeit with uber-quick service, then yes, Direct-only orders are indeed valid to the best of my knowledge. :)

Arkley
16-07-2008, 23:03
Great I was thinking of a trip to Nottingham next weekend was going to grab a Battle Company while there :).

blongbling
17-07-2008, 07:55
to ge honest, you can do this in any gw store, not just Notts or Lenton

Deathwatch
17-07-2008, 17:24
But only LENTON(Or HQ or Warhammer World) will be able to get it for you on the same day (about 2 hours now for various reasons!). Great if you cant wait and happen to be nearby.

Arkley
17-07-2008, 19:11
I planned on visiting Warhammer World too...

2 birds with 1 stone per say.

kyussinchains
17-07-2008, 19:40
I've not been to warhammer world in a while, but I seem to remember people complaining recently that you can no longer order stuff direct there, now you can get free postage within the UK IIRC....

Osbad
18-07-2008, 08:48
When I was there in March I was told that I could still "in-store mail order" any direct only product at Warhammer world, but rather than the MO Troll running up the stairs with it straight away, I would have to wait until 3pm to collect my order (it was 11am at the time). Apparently this was because of the recent reorganisation of their production/packing facilities.

If I in-store order at another UK GW store it will (probably) arrive next working day and will cost me 1 for whatever size order. Which is still quicker and cheaper than phoning the order in and getting it in the post (at least if you don't pay parking/busfare!)