PDA

View Full Version : iron hand substitute

izandral
18-07-2008, 23:25
i want to build a marine army centered around technology and a techmarine for leader but apart from the iron hands i can't seem to find another chapter with such a high interest in the machine.

so do any of you know about another chapter with a similar leanings in doctrine ??

NAE
19-07-2008, 06:59
Iron Warriors, if you would like to play Chaos :)

Felwether
19-07-2008, 07:03
Er... You could create your own?

Vesica
19-07-2008, 07:06
I agree with Felwether make your own chapter up, that way you have more freedom with ideas and can really make some cool things

Khaine's Messenger
19-07-2008, 07:59
so do any of you know about another chapter with a similar leanings in doctrine ??

Iron Hands successor chapters would be a fair bet. I think that includes the Sons of Medusa and the Brazen Claws. Or were you looking for something a little less pompous and arrogant...or something with a more cheery color-scheme? Mentor Legion are a good one, although their "tech focus" is rather different from that of the Iron Hands.

Anyway, creating your own is perfectly acceptable.

Magos Explorator
19-07-2008, 08:07
You could use one of the Iron Hands successor chapters: Red Talons or Brazen Claw. As there's little info on them aside from colour schemes you'd have free reign with a lot of stuff.

ORKY ARD BOYZ
19-07-2008, 09:44
On the mentor legion: Wouldn't the chapter run out of things to test as the years go by? There's only so much technology to try out.

MajorWesJanson
19-07-2008, 10:35
Until new STC fragments are rediscovered, or more magos or techmarines adapt existing designs, skirting the line of innovation.