PDA

View Full Version : 2 HE lists.

eleveninches
21-07-2008, 11:28
Not sure which one to use, but I have almost all the models that I will need.

Alith Anar
Noble (GW, reaver bow, dragon armour, enchanted shield, great eagle)
lv1 Mage (2 scrolls OR sigil of asuryan)
10 Archers
10 Archers
10 Archers
7 Shadow Warriors
7 Shadow Warriors
Tiranoc Chariot
10 Dragon Princes (fc, gem of courage, banner of arcane protection)
RBT
RBT
RBT
RBT
----
----

Tyrion [in with DPs]
BSB (barded steed, lance, dragon armour, shield, banner of world dragon) [in with DPs]
Noble (barded steed, dragon armour, enchanted shield, lance, sacred insence, gem of courage) [in with DPs]
10 Archers (musician)
10 Archers (musician)
10 Dragon Princes (FC, banner of ellyrion, skeinsilver)
8 Shadow Warriors
5 Reavers
5 Reavers
Tiranoc Chariot
Tiranoc Chariot
Eagle
Eagle
Eagle

eleveninches
24-07-2008, 10:09
Both lists edited to be more effective

Thinking of dropping some eagles from Tyrions list to get a mage with sigil of asuryan. Against lv4 mages and VC/TK , sigil of asuryen will be a lot more useful than 2 scrolls. ANd thats the armies I have to worry most about

Boss Zagstruk
24-07-2008, 11:03
I havent voted sorry. Im not too keen on either list.

I like the theme of list 1 however your chariot and dragon princes are the only offensive units you really have. If your going for a gun line id include another mage to try to max out on shooting and magic. If you want a nagarythe theme id be tempted to take Reavers. 10 dragon princes is a big unit too, 6 maybe better.

Your second list seems like your putting all hope with the dragon princes. Your puttin all you lords and heroes in 1 unit of dragon princes.

Both lists lack blocks of infantry aswell which will mean you suffer verses hrode armies.

eleveninches
24-07-2008, 11:32
List 1: Alith Anar's Woodelf-like shooty nagarythe list.
List 2: Tyrions Point denial list with 1149 pts in 1 unit and lots of small ambushing units: shadow wariors for general harassment, 2 chariots to protect the flanks from anything going after the archers, and 2x10 Reavers for ambushing and blocking enemy LOS, 3 eagles for mage and warmachine hunting as well as march blocking