PDA

View Full Version : night goblin cave spider conversions?

Nightbringer37
21-07-2008, 18:08
i couldnt figure out where to post this, o i just put it here

anyone have any ideas for cave spiders for a night goblin themed army? id use the same rules as forest goblins spider riders, except th models would be converted to look cool.:D
any ideas post them hers
thanks!!!!

Doominator
21-07-2008, 19:14
You could just knock off the spider riders off their spiders and then replace them with Night Goblin spearmen in their place.
Though you may have a problem with modeling them on since it would look like they are just standing on their arachnid charges...

Tuch
22-07-2008, 01:43
I used the NG's from the BFSP kit. I cut off their feet. filed down their robes a bit and glued them to the spider. It looks good with the idea that their feet are hidden due to the robe flowing over it as they squat down on the spider.

Sorry but I don't have any pictures.

feeder
22-07-2008, 03:34
I used the NG's from the BFSP kit. I cut off their feet. filed down their robes a bit and glued them to the spider. It looks good with the idea that their feet are hidden due to the robe flowing over it as they squat down on the spider.

Sorry but I don't have any pictures.

I did this as well. I don't have any pics of them, but I do have a pic of my "Night" Goblin Shaman riding a "Giant Spider"

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee129/thehorniestdevil/orcs%20and%20goblins/IMGP2223.jpg

It's a very simple conversion.

Fobster
22-07-2008, 09:48
I got some greenstuff and sculpted on some robes. bit time consuming, but looks the best.

Nightbringer37
22-07-2008, 20:29
great ideas guys. heres another one: how about cutting a night goblin in half, and just sculpting robes out of green stuff. that way it wont look too tacky.
think itll work?
thanks