353 points

Spellsinger
Level 2
Divination Orb
150 points

Noble (Battle Standard Bearer)
Warbanner
115 points
(will be a part of the Eternal Guard unit)

2x10 Glade Guard Musician
252 points

2x5 Glade Riders Musician
252 points

2x8 Dryads
192 points

14 Eternal guard Full Command
198 points

6 Wildriders Full Command
192 points

8 Wardancers Musician
151 points

3 Treekin
195 points

6 Waywatchers
144 points

Great Eagle
50 points

Thoughts? Questions? Comments?

PARTYCHICORITA
22-07-2008, 12:44
Divination orb is a bad item, you are better of with 2 dispel scrolls. For the weaver i rather take Ranu's stone to prevent miscasts.
Put the war banner on the EG give the hero Annoyance of netlings so he won't die as fast.
I would NEVER play a game without Hail of Doom arrow.

The rest of the list seems fine to me, i would make both wardancer units of 7 models with full command but thats just my take.

I'm also not a big fan of treekin, better things can be done with those points (like a noble on eagle with HotH and HoD arrow)

Fugg
22-07-2008, 22:27
Divination orb is a bad item, you are better of with 2 dispel scrolls. For the weaver i rather take Ranu's stone to prevent miscasts.
Put the war banner on the EG give the hero Annoyance of netlings so he won't die as fast.
I would NEVER play a game without Hail of Doom arrow.

The rest of the list seems fine to me, i would make both wardancer units of 7 models with full command but thats just my take.

I'm also not a big fan of treekin, better things can be done with those points (like a noble on eagle with HotH and HoD arrow)

You make a good point with my spellcasters...I'll drop the Wand of the Wych Elm on my Spellweaver and give him Ranu's stone in place of it.

As for the Spellsinger I'll drop the Divination Orb and give him 2xDispel Scrolls

I'll also put the Warbanner with the Eternal Guard, and give my Battle Standard Bearer Annoyance of Netlings

I don't think I'll ever drop my Treekin, for 65 points a piece and the stats they bring to the table seems way to good to pass up...But, I'll drop them and playtest the noble on the eagle with Helm of the Hunt and Hail of Doom and see how it works out.

Appreciate all the advice!

Crube
22-07-2008, 22:43
Personally, I'd avoid the Eternal Guard.

For me they are the one unit in a WE army that doesnt fit. An elite infantry unit in a fast moving army. I'd be inclined to drop them and the noble, and get a treeman - good support fo rthe treekin, especially given the change to strangleroot attack in the FAQ...

but that's just me...