PDA

View Full Version : Jerky 1k Empire List

Granitearm
22-07-2008, 21:48
So, I came up with this Empire list to be kind of a jerk against my friends Daemons. :evilgrin:

It's not my usual style of army list, but it's just for fun and I know my opponent won't mind so that's not a concern (to be honest, he encourages this sort of thing). I just want to know how effective you guys think the list will be.

Captain
Immune to Fear Item
1+ Magic Armor

25 Swordsmen

Detachment
10 Free Company

6 Knights

6 Knights

Cannon

Steam Tank

Thoughts?

Malorian
22-07-2008, 21:53
It depends on what god he plays, but in general a stank is just plain mean at 1000.

Stinkfoot
23-07-2008, 03:14
I would say without a greater daemon your friend really has no chance of taking out that steam tank. I'd be afraid of magic killing the rest of my army though, and I think a scroll caddy is very much in order - moreso than the captain probably.

Granitearm
23-07-2008, 12:25
He plays Nurgle/Tzeentch. Big unit of Plaguebearers, big unit of Horrors, a Herald for each, and then some form of support unit, most recently Flamers.

I was debating the scroll caddy over the captain, especially with his Tzeentch spells. The cost difference is negligible between the two.

I'll probably plow the steamtank into the Plaguebearers, and hit the Flamers and Horrors with the Knights.

And hopefully the Swordsmen will standby and cheer.