PDA

View Full Version : Dark Elf Assassin's Toxins (ManBane)

DeathBringa
24-07-2008, 14:20
This is a question about the Dark Elf assassinís Toxin ManBane. You always count as being 1 strength higher than your opponents toughness (so you always wound on 3+ up to Strength 6).

Right now I have got that out of the way, to the questionÖ.

What happens if your opponent is T6 or more? Do you count as S6 or does the ManBane have no effect?

As this isnít covered in the rules for the toxin I donít know what to do?

What do think?

ferda
24-07-2008, 14:28
This is a question about the Dark Elf assassinís Toxin ManBane. You always count as being 1 strength higher than your opponents toughness (so you always wound on 3+ up to Strength 6).

Right now I have got that out of the way, to the questionÖ.

What happens if your opponent is T6 or more? Do you count as S6 or does the ManBane have no effect?

As this isnít covered in the rules for the toxin I donít know what to do?

What do think?

you have strenght 6

madden
24-07-2008, 14:35
As ferda says, it's the same with dwarf slayers.

DeathBringa
24-07-2008, 15:19
Cheers, thanks for your help

Crube
24-07-2008, 15:42
It does state in the description for Manbane (p99 of the DE book) that you count as 1 higher strength than your opponent's toughness, up to a maximum of Str6

El Haroldo
24-07-2008, 23:06
Manbane is very cool with its potential to give your assassin with add hw and rune of khaine potentially 7 S6 attacks. However, against skaven, Bretts, Empire, goblins, other elves and a lot of undead troops, you're paying 25 points for nowt. Unless you want to send your boy off monster hunting, and that's really left for better things.

RAW, fighting zombies would your strength decrease to 3?

Czechsensation
25-07-2008, 02:30
Nope, it also states: "... unless your S would normally be higher than this."

So against anything less, you still retain S4.