PDA

View Full Version : A few questions about Black Legion

Xerseth
27-07-2008, 11:39
Which of the following company captains has survived to the 41st millennium?
Horus Aximand - Captain of the 5th, I heard somewhere that Abaddon had him killed after the show-down with Loken and Torgaddon, that him suspected weakness in him.

Serghar Targost - Captain of the 7th, was the Lodge Master

Luc Sedirae - Captain of the 13th

Tybalt Marr - Captain of the 18th, also known as "the Either"

Verulam Moy - Captain of the 19th, also known as "the Or"

Lev Goshen - Captian of the 25th

Now I know that Moy or Marr died at Davian, but I can't remember who. I am particular interested in Serghar Targost as I think he is really cool, so I want to know what really happened to him after the HH and if he even survived it and if he has asended to Daemonhood. And if you have the same info about the others then that would be great that too.

Lord-Caerolion
27-07-2008, 12:22
Well, all of those characters were invented in the most recent fluff, and haven't been mentioned anywhere else, so I guess you could use any of them. Really, just go ahead, although future Horus Heresy books could spoil your fun, but then you just re-name the guy, and your problems gone!

dookie
27-07-2008, 18:47
If you look at the Collected Visions Horus Heresy there is picture of Torgaddon looking very chaos, which is weird because i swear he got decapitated.

So anything could happen

dookie

Shipmonkey
27-07-2008, 22:31
If you look at the Collected Visions Horus Heresy there is picture of Torgaddon looking very chaos, which is weird because i swear he got decapitated.

So anything could happen

dookie

Loken does have a vision of him as a Chaos marine while in the temple.

pookie
28-07-2008, 09:08
Horus Aximand - Captain of the 5th, I heard somewhere that Abaddon had him killed after the show-down with Loken and Torgaddon, that him suspected weakness in him.

the last thats said about Aximand, is that Horus feels the needs to keep a close eye on him, although i have my own theroy that his character will pop up during the Seige of terra, shortly prior to a certain ships shields being lowered...

biggreengribbly
28-07-2008, 12:22
And I wouldn't count on all the Traitor characters that aren't just 'cameos' of existing Chaos Marines surviving. I mean there have to be some 'Champions of the Dark Gods' for Sigismund to slap around when he gets his 'Emperors Champion' on :evilgrin:

Col. Tartleton
28-07-2008, 18:03
well he does kick the s**t out of Kharn. That much is suggested (Kharn dies at terra and is reborn and has never fallen since, and who else could fight Kharn and win besides Sigismund. Exactly.) The other champions are probably nowhere near as cool, probably a few captains from each legion (its was 2 dozen champions right? or was it a half dozen?)

MarinesInSpace
04-08-2008, 02:15
I always liked Aximand. I kinda hope Abaddon kept him alive. Torgaddon is the best, however he just gets killed lol. I don't doubt that Abaddon would kill him though.

Koryphaus
04-08-2008, 02:26
well he does kick the s**t out of Kharn. That much is suggested (Kharn dies at terra and is reborn and has never fallen since, and who else could fight Kharn and win besides Sigismund. Exactly.)

Besides a Primarch, I'd say Lucius. Or my Veteran Sergeant with the powerfist last game.

Leftenant Gashrog
04-08-2008, 13:17
Horus Aximand - Captain of the 5th, I heard somewhere that..
~
Now I know that..

When posting things like that its common courtesy either to stick them in spoiler tags, or at least stick a warning in the thread title for the benefit of people who don't to know what happens in the books till they read them. Thanks for that.