PDA

View Full Version : Orks or Nids

Khorne warrior
10-08-2008, 18:22
Like both model sets, but wondering which one would fair better?

Like both model sets, but wondering which one would fair better in a competetive atmosphere? Also, which would you reccomend to play?

Zodgrod
10-08-2008, 18:51
I'v played with both if old ed's, must say I prefer Nids with Apoc rules you can make some crazy armys now lol

Nids to me always had the best FW stuff too, a few Bio Titans and your on your way :)

stroller
10-08-2008, 19:14
Nids - but orks are FUN! Play both....

Acheron,Bringer of Terror
10-08-2008, 20:14
Orkz! Join Waaaaaaaaaaagh!!!

seriously - orks are fun, nids stinks. simple.

Ardansk
10-08-2008, 20:23
Orks Rule, once you've gone green you'll never be clean.

Plus if you can write an army list you'll do really well in tournaments and friendlies.

Popsicle
10-08-2008, 20:35
take orks i dont play them but i played my friend and he had this giant robot lookin thing that kicked my ass in the fisrt turn

Wraithbored
10-08-2008, 20:38
Both armies are very rewarding to play and to model. While it is true that nid painting can get monotonous due to every nid being more or less a copy paste of the other, still the whole plethora of bitz and bobs can make a very interesting looking force.

As for gamplay with both the codex and tabletop is your oyster.

But perhaps nids offer more playing alternatives(from nidzilla to horde of gaunts, to the elite warriors/raveners/genestealers "middle weight" armies), but by all means ask the boyz in "Who Loves Orks", just follow the link in my sig, their enthusiasm for the greenskins is for lack of a better word highly contagious

Acheron,Bringer of Terror
10-08-2008, 20:52
orks offer more alternatives, from mek mobs to nob force, tank heavy, biker theme, low tech boyz, deffdread mob, speed freaks and more!

Grindgodgrind
10-08-2008, 21:03
Both armies are cool in their respective rights.