PDA

View Full Version : Comp friendly 2,000 pt Tzeentch/Nurgle Daemon army

TombKingler
10-08-2008, 20:35
I wanted to create an army which would be amusing, and fun to play. I wanted a strong list with a little variety, also being a little different. I dont go for the sickest combos-thats no fun for my opponent and I like to have a laugh. I do however look forward to any suggestions but this list is not meant to be in the 4 bolt throwers and a dragon league...happy reading :)

Epidemius, Tallyman of nurgle

Herald of Nurgle
Lvl1
Palanquin
Slime trail
Pestilent mucus

Herald of Nurgle
Lvl1
Palanquin
Soul Hunger
Noxious vapours

Herald of Tzeentch
Power Vortex

Heroes 795

19 Pink Horrors of Tzeentch
Banner and Iridescent Horror
Banner of change

11 Plaguebearers of Nurgle
Banner and Plagueridden
Standard of Seeping Decay

Banner and Plagueridden
Icon of Virulence

Full Command

Core 801

3 Screamers of Tzeentch

3 Nurglings

3 Flamers of Tzeentch

1 Beast of Nurgle

Special and Rare 400

What do you think? Bit weird innit? lol

yoshimo
13-08-2008, 08:53
not a fan of screamers and nurglings or single beasts, and your plaguebearer blocks are too small

ROCKY
13-08-2008, 09:42
Okay. first off i like the idea of having fun and being sligthly competitive ^_^ so Good job. but like the previous poster suggested the units are too small (plague bearers). and u are wasting 100 points to make to nurgle heralds lvl 1 wizards. what i would do is take the plague bearers in 2 blocks of 14 stick the heralds and planequens in em and instead of lvl 1 and their items give them both the staff of nurgle (bound spell) than can really screw someone. so that frees up 100 points from just those 2 and then u get 30 back from a full command (being now that u have 2 big units rather than 3 tiny ones). second of all i would drop the beast and screamers. take hounds and add one more to the flamers and make him a pyro caster. lastly epidemius is nice but i would recommend switching him for a tooled up tzeentch herald on a disc of tzeentch. thus making u have 8 powerdice and 5 DD as well as 2 bound spells that can own your opponent. thus have fun and competitive list in one. you will have magic, strong blocks of infantry, hounds to flank and of course....screamer shooting XD.

yoshimo
13-08-2008, 10:02
i like the above suggestions, hounds and flamers are the 2 best units available to daemon armies and pyrocaster is d6 times better than a regular shooty champion