PDA

View Full Version : Twilo Heartlicker and Her Euphoric Obsessions

Solon
12-08-2008, 16:34
1k Slaaneshi list. Its more of a lifestyle list than a technical one.

Heroine = 140 points
Twilo Heartlicker, Herald of Slaanesh, Mistress of Horizons - 90 points
Bears the Gifts of Slaanesh
- Allure of Slaanesh - 25 points - Enrapturing Gaze - 25 points

Soft-Core = 690 points
25 Daemonettes, Full Command, Siren Banner - 345 points

25 Daemonettes, Full Command, Ecstatic Banner - 345 points

Rare Treats = 165 points
3 Fiends of Slaanesh

Total Points = 995
No Powerdice
2 Dispel Dice
54 Daemons

I trust this is an enjoyable list to play and to oppose.

yoshimo
12-08-2008, 17:32
seems a bit plain, do you really need blocks that large in 1k?

Solon
12-08-2008, 19:42
seems a bit plain, do you really need blocks that large in 1k?

The large blocks can weather magic and missile fire. They also can withstand more than a single round of close-combat. Finally, they're intimidating. :chrome:

The list is plain at 1k because I want a solid core to build upon.

yoshimo
13-08-2008, 09:46
well you have 3 units in an army which specializes in outmaneuvering it's enemy. I dont feel that such large units are going to serve you well when you are outnumbered in terms of units

Solon
13-08-2008, 14:13
well you have 3 units in an army which specializes in outmaneuvering it's enemy. I dont feel that such large units are going to serve you well when you are outnumbered in terms of units

Daemons as a rule are going to be outnumbered. The goal with the Daemonettes and Fiends is to use my speed to attack the enemy piece-meal. Any of my units can bait & flee or strike the flank. The 'nettes unit with my Herald can even take a charge without blinking.

MSU has advantages, but due to instability I would have to break the enemy in the first round. 'nettes aren't the unit I can rely on to do that.

I am thinking of switching out a rank of 'nettes for 5 Chaos Furies. They can speed-bump, draw out fanatics, claim corners, and cause like-minded mischief. :evilgrin:

yoshimo
13-08-2008, 18:04
Any of my units can bait & flee
your units can't flee as they are immune to psychology...
It would be a brilliant idea for you to swap out a few ranks of nettes for anything at all

yoshimo
13-08-2008, 18:08
or even if you broke your units into a 20, 2 X 10 and 2 X 5 furies you might get better results