PDA

View Full Version : space wolves

wolfkin
12-08-2008, 20:56
Are some of the old special charicters goning to come back like wolfguard Mordrak or Ranulf these are from the second edition codex.:skull:

Narf
12-08-2008, 21:05
Doubtfull, but it would be nice if njall came back, and allowed the use of two pyscic powers in one turn, imagine, stormcaller (shooting) and the gate (movement)at once!

NARF

olmsted
12-08-2008, 21:54
i dont think they would be able to make rules bad ass enough for ranulf.

i guess the first rule would be instant death on anything he touches.

Glabro
13-08-2008, 00:43
Hmm. Let's see. Four special characters are the minimum...
Ragnar and Logan are pretty much a given. Ulrik and Njal are likely.
Bjorn would be great to have. Unfortunately I don't see much hope for Ranulf, but here's hoping!

The Anarchist
14-08-2008, 16:54
well all the other space marine codexs have had a fair few special characters, so would expet at least 4 or 5 special characters. the blood angels had mephistion, so a heavy duty special psychic special character isn't too far a call.

though i would agree Galbro has a good point; Grimmnar and Ragnar are gaurnteed, I heard a friend mention the idea of maybe a wulfen special character, or wulfen chaplain special character maybe.

whilst i hope we will see a Bjorn (i mean hes the oldest living space marine!) model and character, but its more likly that if we are going to get a Bjorn model and rules it will be from FW than GW.

jsut my two cents.