PDA

View Full Version : 2000pts Followers of Tzeentch.

-Grimgorironhide-
14-08-2008, 09:46
With the upcoming Chaos book some to arise and reveive the warriors of chaos from the damnation of their 5 month get by list I thought I would do one last use of the list before it is warped from my beloved minions.
My army is centered around my favourite god, tzeentch:D

General: Daemon Prince of Tzeentch 470pts
-Lv 3 Sorcerer

Hero: Sorcerer of Tzeentch 185pts
-Lv2
-Daemonic Mount
-Golden Eye of Tzeentch

Hero: Aspiring Champion of Tzeentch (In Marauder unit) 135pts
-BSB
-Shield
-War Banner

Core 1: 15 Warriors of Tzeentch 275pts
-Command
-Shields
-Banner of Wrath

Core 2: 10 Warriors of Chaos 130pts
-Shields

Core 3: 24 Marauderers 198pts
-Command
-Light Armour
-Shields

Core 4: 6 Warhounds 36pts

Core 5: 6 Warhounds 36pts

Special 1: 5 Tzeentch Knights 210pts
-Command

Special 2: 6 Marauder Horsemen 120pts
-Command
-Flails

Special 2: 5 Marauder Horsemen 105pts
-Command
-Flails

Special 3: Chariot of Chaos 100pts

PD:7
DD:5
Models:81

So what do you think?

Benigno (WE)
14-08-2008, 09:56
Lots of units for a Chaos army. Your oponent may be impressed by the number. Nice choice.

ROCKY
14-08-2008, 10:15
pretty good but kinda defeats the purpose of tzeentch. tzeentch is meant to obliterate the magic phase you have only 7 pd which can kinda suck against say 2 dark elf scorceress, high elf, or even empirial magicians (assuming they are not caddies).

-Grimgorironhide-
14-08-2008, 10:33
pretty good but kinda defeats the purpose of tzeentch. tzeentch is meant to obliterate the magic phase you have only 7 pd which can kinda suck against say 2 dark elf scorceress, high elf, or even empirial magicians (assuming they are not caddies).

Yes but I don't want to focus to much of my points on characters and I really don't have many magic options in the get-by list.

W A L 5 H Y
14-08-2008, 10:41
why the big unit of maurorders? i mean there not hard enough to be your hold unit are they? but other than that its good (cant wait for new rule book!)

-Grimgorironhide-
14-08-2008, 10:46
why the big unit of maurorders? i mean there not hard enough to be your hold unit are they? but other than that its good (cant wait for new rule book!)

Static Combat res unit.:) I should lost a few models but should still have enough to win against most normal infantry and small units.

cgrams
12-09-2008, 16:31
I get the sense that you're trying to do too much. A unit of 5 knights is weak, even with the new rules. Kill just one, and they are a useless unit in combat. And 5 disp dice.... not engough. 7 power dice.... not enough. I think you need to find one strong thing, and do it. Like pick magic, or combat knights.