14-08-2008, 12:55
First things first, here's the list: :D

Vlad von Carstein 490

Mannfred the Acolyte 220
The Book of Arkhan

Vampire 200
Battle Standard Bearer, The Flayed Hauberk, Ghoulkin, Walking Death

Vampire 190
Rod of Flaming Death, Dark Acolyte, Avatar of Death (shield)

Vampire 160
Helm of Commandment, Dark Acolyte

Isabella von Carstein 90

20 Crpyt Ghouls 160

20 Crpyt Ghouls 160

15 Crpyt Ghouls 120

15 Crpyt Ghouls 120

5 Dire Wolves 40

Corpse Cart 100
Balefire

Corpse Cart 100
Balefire

20 Grave Guard 335
Great weapons, Seneschal, Musician, Standard Bearer, Banner of the Barrows

20 Grave Guard 315
Great weapons, Seneschal, Musician, Standard Bearer, Banner of the Dead Legion

Black Coach 200
3000 points
124 models
14 Power dice and 9 Dispel dice
4 Bound Spells

So, yeah - it has two blocks of Ghouls used to soften up the enemy and guard the Grave Guard, and two smaller units of Ghouls to deal with straglers etc, and aided by the small Dire Wolf unit which can deal with really tiny units, lone wizards etc...
Vlad and the BSB go in seperate units, to capitilise on Walking Death, the BSB and each units own standard. It's alot of CR, which is always good.
Mannfred probably goes on his own, just behind the GG, healing them up and pushing them forward with his double Vanhels.
Everything else should be quite obviously, except that Isabella will go with one of the big Ghoul units, as she can heal them up nicely with IoN, and maybe do some fancy magical tricksy footwork or something. Obviously, she will die at some point, but when I decide. Don't want Vlad going crazy straight away, do I?

So, what do you think?
:)

Malorian
14-08-2008, 13:45
Only thing I think you should change is move 5 ghouls from one unit of 15 to the other unit of 15 (so you now have one of 20 and one of 10) so that you have a dedicated bunker.