PDA

View Full Version : which nid hive ship...

Ashers
15-08-2008, 21:40
which hive fleet had the nautilous shell as its hive fleet lol i know this ois another ask for the old players but im tryg to remember all the old stuff from when i used to play the game. and it showed the hive ship attacking an imperial ship and it was basically a nautilous if you google it you will see what i mean

Necrotyr18
15-08-2008, 22:20
which hive fleet had the nautilous shell as its hive fleet lol i know this ois another ask for the old players but im tryg to remember all the old stuff from when i used to play the game. and it showed the hive ship attacking an imperial ship and it was basically a nautilous if you google it you will see what i mean

First off, try to english next time. Sentences, quotation, you know the whole nine yards.

Second, this is better off in the background area of these forums if a mod would please move it.

Bregalad
15-08-2008, 22:37
Every Hive Fleet I guess:
http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=99110806005&orignav=300808

Earthbeard
15-08-2008, 23:46
The older pictures of Tyranids ships did have an uncanny resemblance to nautilus yes!

So colossus? maybe behemoth/kracken as well? But style wise they've moved away from those pics sadly.

Not sure why it needed a "lol" though?

AmKhaibitu
16-08-2008, 00:25
Well it was obviously Hive Fleet LOL.
Now I'm curious though, what colour scheme does this fleet have?

And sometimes I miss the old stuff.

Chem-Dog
16-08-2008, 03:21
I think, at the time the pic I think you're referring to (space Fleet springs to mind) we were being (technically) assailed by the Behemoth, as it was around the early ninties and the Tyranids got their first real expansion into a bonafide race... ;)

But, yeah, all of them.

Earthbeard
16-08-2008, 10:42
Well it was obviously Hive Fleet LOL.
Now I'm curious though, what colour scheme does this fleet have?

And sometimes I miss the old stuff.

I'd have to grab out some old WD and space fleet supplements etc...but I think for the most part the pictures were black and white!