PDA

View Full Version : Fighta-bomba base

Zawislak
20-08-2008, 06:34
HI i need some help right now its just a downed ship from the starter set and it needs some thing more

-Zaw

cheaky
20-08-2008, 06:57
hmm I came here expecting info/stuff on fighter bombas and their bases. instead I find crazy talk!

What do you need help with specifically?

MF3000
20-08-2008, 07:54
Gosh I was tempted to cry out NOOB!!!! But that is so rude, and this is not one of those forums ;)

We definitely need more information, and rather than going off on a long list what you have and what you want/expect, it is easier to just post a series of photos (no more than 3 or 4 really) of the base in question. Take photos from different angles... pick and choose the ones that show the most detail etc. and present them here.

Then what you can do, is offer us what you expect. Okay, so there's a downed aircraft from the starter's set. What else do you WANT? Have you done research? Look around for some interesting photos of scale models; you know the some how more 'professional' hobbyists that play around with 1:72 and 1:48 scale models; but in terms of aircraft (so scales would actually be different).

And I'm sure you guys have a magazine store like Borders, Dymocks, Whitcouls or whatever... they have a hobby section and just flip through the aircraft section... I usually yell back at the stupid employees that tell me it's a library, but it pays off to swear at them and make crazy faces.

Anyways, go look around a little, culture you imagination, and then come here, and ask us what we can offer in terms of comments AND criticisms to help you improve the piece.

I could've summed this all up with the saying; help us, help you.

sj

Zawislak
20-08-2008, 15:15
Ok ill go to borders

I swear i attached some photos O_o

I just need help because i feel so noobish i have nothing in my army that sticks out and i wanna make it my fighta-bomba.

really its just borring with the crashed ship and idk what to add

Ill go get a new camera and post pics soon

-zaw