PDA

View Full Version : What are the Ghoul Stars?

Cygnusmaximus
20-08-2008, 22:47
I've always been interested in the Death Spectres Chapter and have seen that their homeworld lies very close to an area of the map marked as the Ghoul Stars.

As the title says - what are they?

Thanks.

Slaaneshi Slave
20-08-2008, 23:05
As far as I know it's just a dead zone. Very little can survive there. A race called the Cythor Fiends came from there, and they were pretty bad. Stay away from the Ghoul Stars. :p

Also, didn't Eisenhorn make a trip into there when he found his dimension breaking aliens?

Brother_Chaplian Raimo
21-08-2008, 01:47
Search-fu! Search-fu! There's three other identical threads in recent memory, this one probably being the best-http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150995&highlight=ghoul+stars

Enjoy.

Cygnusmaximus
21-08-2008, 02:43
My bad...

I did a number of searches for ghoul stars and its variants but only turned up WHFB threads (if anything).

[EDIT] Actually, that thread seems to be about the halo stars - though somebody did confuse them for the Ghoul Stars and then got clarification that they were on the other side of the galaxy.

Thanks for the help!

pookie
21-08-2008, 09:03
very little info is known on them, BT codex has note saying that High Marshall Helbrecht of teh BT was leading a Crusade into the Ghoul stars, but on approaching the Home Worlds ( of some xenos race - it doesnt name them ) they found them to be abandoned, but the Call for help frm Armegeddon so he along with two other Crusades moved on Armegeddon instead.

In the 5th Rule book it has hints that at least a few diffrent Xenos races live in and around the area and that they maybe a threat to the Imperium with how hostile they are.