PDA

View Full Version : aha new 2k Dark Elves

adreal
22-08-2008, 14:38
Yep new and improved from suggestions from here and tau online (maybe druchii.net not sure) anyways onto the list
LORD
Dreadlord
-Shield
-Sea Dragon Cloak
-Cold One
-Whip of Ahony
-Pendant of Khaeleth
-Armour of Eternal Servitude
=277pts
Now with the whip he gets armour piercing as well as strength 5, so should be dangourous and can take a pounding......if only he could have heart of woe as well.......*sigh*
HEROS
Sorceress
-Lvl 2
-Seal of Ghrond
=165pts
My main dispeller......
Sorceress
-Lvl 2
-Power Stome
-Darkstar Cloak
=180pts
My main caster.....er well okay, they will both try and cast so yeah.....
Master
-BSB
-Heavy Armour
-Sea Dragon Cloak
-Great Weapon
-Standard of Hag Graef
=152pts
Ok goes with corsairs and gives them some high strength punch when assassin isn't hidden within them......and yeah wont run out cause of frenzy
CORE
20 Corsairs
-Full Command
-Banner of Murder
=250pts
My main block, should do alright with the bsb in there....and maybe assassin, who know's where he'll be
10 Repeater Crossbowmen
-Shields
=110pts
10 Repeater Crossbowmen
-Shields
=110pts
Mainly for shooting stuff, but can do something in combat thanks to the parry bonus (is that what it's called?)
5 Harpies
=55pts
5 Harpies
=55pts
Well so I can say 'Fly my pretties' and cackle......that or warmachine hunt, harass and annoy...
Assassin
-Additional Hand Weapon
-Rune of Khaine
-Man Bane
-Cry of War
=156pts
Well.......he will be somewhere and should make a mess of whatever he attacks....
SPECIAL
5 Shades
-Great Weapons
=90pts
Hunt warmachines and hassle things with thier great weapons......
5 Cold One Knights
-Full command
-Standard of slaughter
-Null Tailsmen
=225pts
Null Tailsmen should help with un-wanted spell attention, and the standard should help to ensure whatever I hit, breaks. Dreadlord should help with stupidity....
RARE
War Hydra
=175pts
Eh I like him....

TOTAL=2000pts

So, what do you all think?

Timber_Wolf
22-08-2008, 14:56
i dont play de, but iŽve already fought against the new ones (i play tk and i suppose iŽll never see a new book of mine).
anyway, iŽd definitly try to get a musican in every unit that can get one, the xbow guys e.g. this way, you have a shooty unit that can be used for a nice flank charge, can redirect charges and can block charge lanes by choosing to flee and rally more easily. iŽd also think about swapping a harpy unit for dark riders (but iŽdonŽt know their costs ^^)