PDA

View Full Version : q. About Wood E. and about Woods

penek
06-11-2005, 15:42
1. have my wardancers and enemy cold one chariot in the same wood..
~3" between them... may chariot attack my unit ? how inches units see through the wood ? 2" ?
2. Tree Singing WE spell:
it says that when i move wood i move any my units fully at wood with it. what happens in situation like this > at enemy turn his COC overrun at my unit of wardancers who stay in wood. what happens if i cast on this wood TS.:
a) i move wood and any my not in hth units
b) i move wood and all my units even from hth with enemy
c) i move wood and all my units and enemy units in hth with me ?

Tarax
06-11-2005, 15:57
1. First of all, a chariot may not voluntarily move into woods. So, how it got there, who knows? Second, a chariot will take hits for moving in difficult ground, ie the wood. But in the end you can only see 2" into a wood or inside a wood or out of a wood. So the chariot doesn't see the Wardancers and thus can't charge them.

2. You can NOT cast the spell at a wood containing an enemy model, if used for moving that wood.

Festus
06-11-2005, 16:11
Hi

Right: A chariot my not voluntarily move into a wood (difficult ground for that matter), but must pursue the enemy if not able to restrain itself.
So it may well end up in a wood.

Visibility in a wood is max. 2"

You may not move a wood via Tree Singing if there are enemy models in it.

Greetings
Festus

penek
06-11-2005, 20:47
ok tnx.. (=
COC got to the wood with help of my Tree Singing
.. more critically that he attacked my noble when been ~3" from it and in wood

TzarNikolai
06-11-2005, 21:10
ok tnx.. (=
COC got to the wood with help of my Tree Singing
.. more critically that he attacked my noble when been ~3" from it and in wood

how could that happen? i thought that jumping woods stopped automatically when they touched an enemy unit.

anyway, cold one chariots have a habit of failing stupidity tests and just blundering into woods/charge range :evilgrin:

penek
06-11-2005, 23:41
yeah it stopped .. when touched COC and that COC next his turn wanna charge my noble, then it pursuited in my unit of wardancers that been again ~3" from dead noble
___
COC tough thing.. it get only 2 wounds from 2d6 str6 from moving in dif. terrain and finished by Tree Singing into it