10 Glade Guard - 120 pts
6 Glade Riders with musician - 153 pts
5 Wild Riders with musician - 130 pts
5 Wild Riders with musician - 130 pts
5 Waywatchers - 120 pts
1 Great Eagle - 50 pts
Alter Highborn with Bow of Loren, Briarhearth, Arcane Bodkins, shield - 258 pts
Glamourweave Spellsinger level2, Hail of Doom Arrow - 187 pts
Glamourweave Spellsinger level2, General, Moonstone of the Hidden Ways - 192 pts

----

Heavy shooting and fast combat units. All comments are wellcomed.

Makarion
26-08-2008, 19:16
I'd never give a banner to the scouts - that's 100 VP extra for your opponent, since scouts are inevitably killed. Gladeriders with the Banner of Zenith might be an option though - they are at least effecitive at fleeing!

Why musicians on the Wild Riders? They are forest spirits, so they cannot flee. Either keep them bare, or give them full command and a warbanner or something likewise.

Is it worthwhile to put the HoDA on a spellsinger? I used to like it myself, but the lower BS is a bit of a bother.

Benigno (WE)
27-08-2008, 07:27
The scouts are supossed to be inside a forest, and just go for a walk if the terrain is secure, I used them before and the opponent infantry became march-blocked easily. If you flee with a Glade Riders unit with the banner of Zenith, that turn he will be able to march in that turn, so it is not useful.

The Wild Riders always have a musician, and they cause fear when charging if they have one.

The HoDA on a Spellsinger, I usually use them in short range, so 3+ to hit is a good chance. With a BS of 4 could be pretty deadly for just 30 points. Maybe I can find some points to add a Noble and give the magic arrow to him.

Thanks ^_^