PDA

View Full Version : 1500 point Dark Elf list

Firebreather
27-08-2008, 23:43
Here's my second(ish) attempt at putting together a decent and fun Dark Elf list. Please let me know what you think.

Master-
Heavy Armour
Sword of Might
Pendant of Kaeleth

Sorceress-
Level 2
Darkstar Cloak
Dispel Scroll

Sorceress-
Level 2
Sacrificial Dagger

19 Dark Elf Warriors-
full cmd

20 Black Ark Corsairs-
full cmd

5 Dark Riders-
Repeater Crossbows
Musician

5 Cold One Knights-
full cmd

5 Cold One Knights-
full cmd

2 Reaper Bolt Throwers

TOTAL-1500pts.

Violadudester
28-08-2008, 02:30
Hey there! I highly suggest you do the following to your army:

1. Drop the Corsairs, and drop a unit of CoK's. Stupidity is a liability and might fail you at the right time; Murphy's Law <3.

2. Boost the warriors to 25 and give them the warbanner for solid CR and serve as a great power dice pit for your dagger sorceress. Add a CoK or two to the unit of five you have remaining, they'll be able to take some casualties this way without losing their cc potency, also give them the Coldblooded Standard as an insurance policy for that critical turn you need for a charge.

3. I highly suggest you add a unit of harpies/shades or both, they're great annoying units to pick off isolated targets or pepper your enemies with arrows.

4. With your remaining points I would go for a mid-sized unit of BG with the Standard of Hag Graef, you can't go wrong with this at all. Put your master in here with just a GW, and you're saving yourself even more points by not having to spend it on a sword of might.

Thats all I have, best of luck!