PDA

View Full Version : Deathwatch or Night Lords Novels?

Sir Phobos
03-09-2008, 02:22
I was just wondering if anyone knew if there were any BL Novels about either the Deathwatch/ Ordos Xenos or the Night Lords?

Thanks,

Roguebaron
03-09-2008, 02:25
Deathwatch was in the comic series, you may be able to download some of those for free from the BL site now. Lords of the night is the Night Lord novel, it's pretty good. There is also a story on the audio book about the Night lords, but I have not managed to get a hold of it yet.

ironcurtin117
03-09-2008, 02:34
Dern it Roguebaron, beat me by a minute. Anyway, Lord of the Night was pretty awesome, think Batman on crazy juice and you've got it

thechosenone
03-09-2008, 02:51
agreed on Lord of the night. Hope there is more to follow there. Night Lords run around being all uber scary and jerk like in the opening to the ultra marines omnibus called chain of command.

Drakon
03-09-2008, 02:54
deathwatch are in teh 2nd book in the ultra marine omnibus and night lords are in lord of night. Both books are worth the read

Rhamag
03-09-2008, 03:06
There are 2 Deathwatch novels - Warrior Brood and Warrior Coven - but since they were written by He Who Shall Not Be Named, then we'll move along nicely...

In fact, I've read them both twice, and found them as equally entertaining as most of the other BL novels I've read. Don't let the background errors put you off.

Vaktathi
03-09-2008, 03:26
I haven't read any Deathwatch novels, however Lord of the Night is an excellent read, lots of good stuff from the perspective of a Traitor Legionairre.

Rhamag
03-09-2008, 03:34
I really enjoyed Lord of the Night as well. The only criticism I had was that the ending was very similar to one of the Hannibal Lector books (without wanting to spoil it for anyone), but it still worked for me anyway.

8/10