PDA

View Full Version : [WGR] Snake Eyes - Orcs & Goblins vs. Lizards - MAPS & PICS

Sigzo
03-09-2008, 18:12
Hi all, might I interest you an a battlereport by me and my friend? It's a visual report, with maps for each turn as well as quality photos, supported with well written text. Im afraid that with the way we layout our reports it's not possible to post them straight into the forums so you need check it out here: http://wargamereports.com/vefsida/battlereports/brpfantasy/brpfantasy1.html

Hope you enjoy it.

Malorian
03-09-2008, 18:57
That's a great report, and wonderful format. Very easy and clear to follow.

The only thing that kept bugging me was the painting on the orcs. That flesh color on their faces just looks odd...

Glad it turned out to be such a close and enjoyable battle.

Sigzo
03-09-2008, 19:23
The only thing that kept bugging me was the painting on the orcs. That flesh color on their faces just looks odd...

Although not painted by me, I think it's warpaint :)

Malorian
03-09-2008, 19:42
I know it's suppose to be warpaint, it's just that since it's the same color as flesh it throws you off...

Although it did show me that flesh orcs are creepy...

Odd_Motorbike_Guy
04-09-2008, 15:25
Hey great site and great report.

I sound like a fanboi, I'm normally only like this for Google, but I'll be back to read more.

Lord of Nonsensical Crap
06-09-2008, 18:11
What a wonderful battle! Not only did the pics and maps add much more depth to it (and the humorous bits were well worth the read), but the battle itself was close and hard-fought. Kudos to the Orcs, even though I was cheering for the Lizardmen. (Coincidentially enough, that army was kinda similar to mine, in both list construction, colour scheme and models-- I also use Temple Guard minis for my characters)

One thing that stunned me was the Spider Riders breaking the Salamanders. That must have been some insane rolling on their part. That aside, once again, great battle. I look forward to seeing more.

bravey
07-09-2008, 01:45
Err...The link doesnt work for me. All I get is a "internet explorer cannot display the webpage" message.

Sigzo
07-09-2008, 08:03
Err...The link doesnt work for me. All I get is a "internet explorer cannot display the webpage" message.

Just checked it in IE workes fine for me.

Daxio
28-09-2008, 07:55
Hi, great report, fun and easy to follow. I especially liked the faded images where units had moved, good idea. Keep up the good work.

Malorian-"The only thing that kept bugging me was the painting on the orcs. That flesh color on their faces just looks odd..."

Malorian! I really don't know where you get the cheek! Picking at a fellow players painting when your models are lucky if they see undercoat. Tut tut.

Malorian
28-09-2008, 17:32
Well at least mine are simply 'lazy bastard grey'. Those 'flesh orcs' just look... un-natutral...

Lordsaradain
28-09-2008, 19:49
The warpaint is not flesh coloured! Its ORANGE. It's just a bad picture...

Dtrik
28-09-2008, 20:01
ignore this, double post

Dtrik
28-09-2008, 20:03
both the orc paint and victory were great. good report, the pictures and descriptions were clear and interesting. Ill be watching that site for more

And Id rather see hot pink orcs than lazy bastard grey ones ;)

orkz222
06-10-2008, 21:52
AMAZING BR, best BR i seen so far, easy to follow. how do you take the top view battlefield photos? (dont tell me its stand on chair and point the camera towards the table? :D )

warlord hack'a
11-10-2008, 15:40
my O&G force is not lazy gray, half of the horde just had a mud bath, a nice refreshing gray mud bath.. Now all I have to do is find a way to explain why their heads and arms are not glued to their torso, hmmm.