PDA

View Full Version : Space Hulk 1st edition box contents

Melchor
08-11-2005, 21:21
I was wondering if anyone could list the contents of the 1st edition Space Hulk box.
My search efforts came up with the following:

10 Plastic Marine Terminator models, including several clip on flamer weapons.
20 Plastic Genestealer models (arms need to be glued on)
Numerous counters including 6 command point counters, 12 Flamer ammo/effect markers, 20 Blip counters, and objective counters.
Interlocking board sectios including straight hallways, rooms, corners, T-Junctions and 4 way junctions.
Cardboard door counters with plastic bases.
Six sided dice.
Rule book.
Scenario book.

Is this accurate? Or am I missing something? And can anyone give me an indication of the number and type of board sections and doors?

Thanks loads!

Brimstone
08-11-2005, 21:25
Try here :)

http://spacehulk.barsoom.cc/sh1edinv/

Melchor
08-11-2005, 21:27
Wow! That was fast!

Thanks a million Brimstone!

Melchor
10-11-2005, 17:36
Okay, update time.
It seems that the auction for a 1st edition Space Hulk Box is quite complete. What would be a reasonable price to pay for such a thing?

Darkseer
10-11-2005, 19:40
forty quid?

Melchor
10-11-2005, 22:52
You think so?
It IS worth it right? :)

Commissar von Toussaint
11-11-2005, 01:09
forty quid?

What quaint terms you folks have for money.

rkunisch
11-11-2005, 12:17
You think so?
It IS worth it right? :) Yes, it is. Space Hulk is a really wunderful game. The only drawback is the quality of the plastic Terminators. I recently hunted eBay for all the boxes and I am quite sure that I paid more than 40 quids for them. :rolleyes:

I have found quite often german sets on german eBay (without the box) going relatively cheap (20 or 25 ). And those sets were unpunched!

Have fun,

Rolf.

Grimshawl
11-11-2005, 18:50
the original termies are crud but oh well isnt like you cant replace them with termies of your choice, your already going way out of your way to get ahold of the Space Hulk game anyway, usually off Ebay just hunt down another auction while your at it, great game by the way, got me into GW so long ago.

Melchor
20-11-2005, 17:31
Rejoice! I have won the auction!
It's almost complete, but has all the floor plans and counters. It's just missing 5 terminators and 5 genestealers. But it's not like I can't replace those... ;)

*Does happy dance*

TheOTHERmaninblack
21-11-2005, 08:32
Sorry if this is a bit late, but didn't the Armageddon website have the rules, blips, and floor templates available for free download? I'm sure that's where I got my copies....

Melchor
21-11-2005, 08:42
@Footsteps: I believe the timer rules are in the rulebook. You just have to provide your own timer. :)

@TheOTHERmaninblack: Can't find them. And for some strange reason I just like to have the original stuff... Does that make me a fanboy? ;)

rkunisch
21-11-2005, 09:58
Sorry if this is a bit late, but didn't the Armageddon website have the rules, blips, and floor templates available for free download? I'm sure that's where I got my copies....
I think you mix it up with the old Battle for Armageddon board game (http://www.armageddon3.com/English/History/history_free.html) they offer. The 2nd edition board tiles for Space Hulk tiles can be found with the Return to Space Hulk (http://uk.games-workshop.com/warhammer40000/space-hulk/1) article. I think I never saw the 1st edition tiles as a free download officially.

Have fun,

Rolf.

The Ape
21-11-2005, 14:33
I got my copy complete, together with Deathwing, off a bloke who came into GW Leicester when i was a staff member there. He wanted to get rid of it as he was clearing stuff out-i asked him how much, he said £8...

Brushmonkey was gutted i got there first!

Some random foreign guy also gave me (for free) a complete copy of last edition of Epic box set plus lots of extras.

Working for GW did have its benefits...