PDA

View Full Version : Information request - Illuminati/Star Child...

Kage2020
07-09-2008, 18:11
Hi all!

I'm hoping that this one gets a swift response. Basically all I'm after is the big of 'fluff' from the 3e rulebook (I believe that is the location) that discusses the "Cult of the Star Child" (or something like that) as a Tzeentchian Cult. (I only have the 1st and 4th edition rulebooks to hand.) If you could post it here that would be great, but if not then some form of date would be useful, or the world upon which the purging occurred, etc.

Just need it for a bit of 'fluff' that I'm adding to Anargo's (http://anargo-sector.net/) background on the Inquisition.

Thanks, lads.

Kage

Lothlanathorian
07-09-2008, 20:22
I just tore my room and stockpile of everything ever apart and I can't find my BBB. This is a sad day.

Elric
07-09-2008, 21:22
I think it's in the Inquistor rulebook, just to save you time!

Gdolkin
07-09-2008, 21:45
It's not in 3rd ed. Rulebook, Codex Imperialis or Wargear.. dangit. I know it, I can picture the page and illustration above the text Kage refers to, and I've never seen the Inquisitor rulebook, but I can't place it..

Lothlanathorian
07-09-2008, 21:49
So yeah, it's in the BBB. I know it is. It's in the back somewhere.

PondaNagura
07-09-2008, 21:58
p 273...well it would be if it had page numbers.

date: 3928997/M41
planet Levilnor IV
investigated by inq fortez

temple of star child or star cult.
offenders were sensie, who claimed to be sired by the Emperor, had great charisma (+3), and powers. but consorted with rebel humans, abhumans and even eldar...

they were believed benign, but some of their ceremonies were too similar to a tzeentch cult from Thrandos, that both inq fortez and inq alexio had dealt with some 13 years prior. thus the cult was exterminated with the help from the Sallies marines.

Lothlanathorian
07-09-2008, 22:18
only a +3 to their Charisma? Well, that is 16/17, so that is great. Or is it a +3 racial modifier, added to the score at character creation?

Thanks for finding it. It was driving me nuts sense I can't seem to find my BBB anywhere and I knew it was in there.

Kage2020
07-09-2008, 23:31
Thanks as well... Someone posted the information over on Anargo in 14 minutes, which was a surprise since it's such a small board. I'd pegged Warseer for getting the answer to me quicker.

Anyway, thanks PondaNagura. You provided some information that Horizon over at Anargo didn't, so much appreciated.

Kage