PDA

View Full Version : Eldar Aspect Warrior Colors

Prince of Caledor
08-09-2008, 05:44
hi all, i'm working on a small eldar force and i wanted to know if a squad of eldar aspect warriors who serve as the personal guard of an autarch would wear his colors instead of the traditional colors of their shrine. i ask this because my autarch will have an iyanden theme which will look very out of place in a unit of swooping hawks.

Radium
08-09-2008, 06:21
There is no 'right' answer to this question, because there is no fluff supporting the idea either way.

But I don't think aspect warriors would ever act as a bodygaurd. Aspect temples are supposed to act independently as it were. They are seperate entities from the craftworld, but fight for them. Therefor I think aspect warriors will always fight in their temple's colours.

But because there is no supporting fluff, you can do whatever you want, so you could paint them in your craftworld colours.

Nicha11
08-09-2008, 07:19
I don't think that they would change their colours for anybody but if you want go ahead.

Gorbad Ironclaw
08-09-2008, 08:00
There isn't really any reason why you couldn't have Aspect warriors fit in with your Craftworlds colour scheme. The examples given in the codex is the typical look, but each and every temple will have a different colour scheme and I imagine a lot of them will take after there Craftworld.