PDA

View Full Version : Space Marines 5th Iron hands special character

Lisiecki
11-09-2008, 07:02
So im looking through the Codex roumours
It looks like there's a chapter or comp master for each first founding chapter (discounting SW, DA and BA) aside for the Iron Hands
is that right, or am i just missing something?

ehlijen
11-09-2008, 07:17
Nope, you aren't. We get the Forgemaster though. Not as good as the ICs, but cheaper, more configurable, still with it's own FO chart special rule and he completely absolves us from having to listen to "OMG Space marine special characters are so overpowered!" cries as we can just say "But I'm not using any!".

Still, it is a slight annoyance to be the only first founding chapter to not have a SC. Also the only first founding chapter not to be mentioned in the Space marine background section of the 40k rulebook.

Lisiecki
11-09-2008, 13:06
You know thats a very good point
and the people who i play with do love to whine about space marines
(hey dave, hey jason)

Nope, you aren't. We get the Forgemaster though. Not as good as the ICs, but cheaper, more configurable, still with it's own FO chart special rule and he completely absolves us from having to listen to "OMG Space marine special characters are so overpowered!" cries as we can just say "But I'm not using any!".

Still, it is a slight annoyance to be the only first founding chapter to not have a SC. Also the only first founding chapter not to be mentioned in the Space marine background section of the 40k rulebook.