PDA

View Full Version : My first 2k Dark Elves with no magic.

gorenut
13-09-2008, 08:07
Dreadlord
-Armor of Eternal Ser., Pendent of Khaeleth, Potion of Strength
-Cold One, Sea Dragon Cloak, Shield, Halberd or Lance
-Haven't decided on whether he goes into Black Guards or CoKs, most likely BG

Death Hag
-Cauldron of Blood

Master
-Seal of Ghrond, Blood armor
-Cold One Chariot, Sea Dragon Cloak, Shield, Halberd

Assassin
-Rending Stars, Manbane, Cloak of Twilight, Addition HW
-Goes with Shades

Assassin
-Rune of Khaine, Touch of Death, Hand of Khaine, Addition HW
-Either goes in BG as Dreadlord's protector, but might put into Corsair or Executioners

10 Corsairs

10 Corsairs

5 Dark Riders

15 Black Guards
-Full Command, Banner of Hag Graef, Ring of Hotek

12 Executioners

5 Cold One Knights

7 Shades
-Great Weapons

Hydra

This is a rough list. I realize a lot of my squads don't have commands, standards, or musicians, but it was done on purpose to save some points.

Any suggestions with this list? I know there are a lot of holes because this is my first list, but atleast this is a general layout of what kind of army I want.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I realize I overshot it by a few points. I thinking of dropping one of the assassins and making the Chariot hero a BSB instead. Not sure which Assassin to drop though.

Little Aaad
13-09-2008, 08:47
Second Assasin only need 2 hws, still usefull the other stuff isnt really needed.

Drop Muso on Black Guards, they cant flee and they are stubborn...

Drop one BG, 5x3 with lord.

TBH, you need to lose one hero/assasin to squeeze in many squads of harpies for screening against magic and to suicide mages unit and spamm them with S3 attacks, this is the only magic defence you will be able to get with no wizard, and trust me, it is a good way of protectiung you from mages so try it out and if you dont like it then you can always change it later on.

gorenut
13-09-2008, 09:09
If I drop 1 assassin, I have just enough points to take another squad of Dark Riders. Which assassin you think I should drop?