PDA

View Full Version : How will they look side by side?

GreatWolf
10-11-2005, 02:20
Greet'ns!

Like many of us, I like to check out (gasp dare I say it?) OTHER MINIATURES besides GW ones.

Don't get me wrong, I love GW minis. I play 40k and that's about it. But I like the looks of various other minis from other lines as well, and would like to incorporate some of them into my house armies.

The Problem:
I have no idea what other minis will look right standing beside GW minis. I am sure many are curious about this. SO... If anyone has minis that are great looking and can stand beside GW minis without looking too different size wise, let us know.

Specifically:
I am looking at miniatures from "HassleFree" and from "Freebooter".
Will either or both of these look right beside GW stuff? I know a lot of Freebooter is fantasy stuff, but I like the minis and I like to do conversions. (most GW chic mini's are rather lame, and these two companies make some very cool ones I'd like to use IF they are the right size.)

So if you know, (maybe you have some of these minis) please help us out! I know I'm not the only one out there who is wondering about this.

Thanks all!

Archaon
10-11-2005, 05:36
I own some Freebooter Miniatures and they are slightly but noticeably bigger than a standard GW model.