pts: 1988/units: 11/models: 190/Pd: 5/Dd: 5

Master assasin - warpstone amulet, bands of power - 265

Eshin Sorceror - dispel Scroll, warpstone token - 110

Eshin Sorceror - dispel Scroll, warpstone token - 110

Eshin Sorceror - warp Scroll, 2 warpstone tokens - 125

8 night runners - additional hand weapons - 56

30 clanrats - command - 175 (dispel scroll sorceror here)

30 clanrats - command - 175 (dispel scroll sorceror here)

8 gutter runners - 96 (assasin here)

8 gutter runners - 96 (warp scroll sorceror here)

6 gutter runners - tunneling team - 90

4 giant rat packs - 120

26 plague monks - additional hand weapons, command - 233

26 plague monks - additional hand weapons, command - 233

The basic idea is I have 6 flanking units for my 5 big blocks, so that hopefully I can kill opponents by getting them trapped between 30 and 8 models, giving me an advantage of 5 or 6 to start with :D.

The plague monks will be on each flank, furthest from the flankers basicly because they can hold their own prety well with 3 attacks and T4.

The magic phase is held with 3 wizards (5 pd), then once the assasin is revelaed he can start using his bound spell (4), and incase I get an opportunity where I need a spell to get off, or the opponent has no dispel dice left, I have a 1 use only bound spell and 7 warpstone tokens (each wizard get's 1 free to start, along with the 4 I bought), which should help get some magic done, and the 5 dispel dice and 2 scrolls help me not get raped over by the opponents phase.

Leadership wise, everything is around ld 8 due to either ranks, my general, and the clanrats are even at ld 10 due to 3 ranks and a ld 7 character, so running away isn't that much of an issue (comparatively), and there's always more to replace them if they do run :D