PDA

View Full Version : Tidbit of informaiton

Balgor
16-09-2008, 09:39
Ok I was not to sure where to put this as its not a rumor, but it is somthing that I picked up from GD08.

I just happend to asked one of the designers a quesetion (sorry never got his name) but I was just asking about azharg (spelling) and when he was due out as there was both a pic and model for him, and his reply was any models that are shown either via pic or model have to be released within the next few months. Not sure what they consider to be a few months but thought I would share this little bit of information that i got.

So basically all the piccys that are being posted on here are due for release soonish ;)

Braad
16-09-2008, 14:05
You don't call this a rumour?
Since you got it from someone without a name, I wouldn't call it news, but since you still got it from someone who looked like someone from GW, it could just as well be a rumour.

And if they release Azhag, I WILL be standing in the front of the line, holding a 'uge club to deal with anyone trying either to sneak up front or to hold me back :D

Balgor
16-09-2008, 15:26
The person I got it from was from GW, he was a model designer. Just did not know his name.

destroyerlord
17-09-2008, 11:12
This should probably be moved to news and rumors then, unless someone else has posted about a release date?

Todosi
18-09-2008, 18:49
The only problem with this is...When has GW posted a picture of the Azhag model? The only ones I've seen were on Warseer and a couple other sites. No official photos have been released as far as I know. So, no official photo, no official release??

Braad
18-09-2008, 19:36
Well, I believe I did see Azhag wyvern somewhere on the pics, and that's the most important part of the model :)

Also, Azhag and wyvern were shown on the open day of the designers studio.

Well, in the end, time will provide all answers.