PDA

View Full Version : 13th Company - Any stores still selling?

Tooooon
17-09-2008, 14:17
I dont know about you but I loved the whole Eye of Terror thing. Problem being fastfowarding to today, it seems majority of the models released through the campaign have all but gone (liturally disapeared from the gw website with no mention of eye of terror at all).

Glaring over ebay not even on there is there any 13th company! Anybody know if there is any way to still get any of the models, of if they have been discontinued?

wolftime
17-09-2008, 14:24
They have been discountinued, although you can just mix space wolf and chaos bits.

I have 2 boxes of unopened Wulfen if you'd like them.
PM me.

slade the slaughter
17-09-2008, 15:02
Wow you should put the wulfen on ebay.
I saw 10 unpainted wulfen sell on ebay for 79 about two weeks ago.

wolftime
17-09-2008, 15:58
That's what I'm gonna do! :D

Triszin The Wrath God
17-09-2008, 16:10
some hoby stores still have them you just have to look through there stock but honestly its cheaper to scratchbuild them with ungor/gor spacewolf and chaos marine bits.

Lostanddamned
17-09-2008, 16:23
10 wulfen for 79? Mental. I got mine at the beginning of summer, on ebay. They were boxed and brand new, sold for 20. I also got a bloody good deal on Sternhammer (the Wolf Priest with Thunderhammer) - him and 2 Games Day Programs for 25...

As said before, 13th company are a mix of SM and Chaos Marines, GW reccomended 50/50, but my own are closer to 1/8th Chaos bits and 7/8th Marine bits, as I bought 2 boxes Grey Hunters, 1 box Blood Claws, 1 box Devastators and the 5 man Chaos box and mixed it all in nicely. And Triszin is right, a few bits of beastmen are kinda handy for the feral look.

You say the majority of models released during the campaign have disappeared - I count the Cadians and the Defiler, the Space Wolf Rune Priest are all on the shelves and I can't currently think of any new sculpts from that era that have been since pulled...

Narf
17-09-2008, 18:17
ive got 10 13th company GH's and 5 long fangs if ya want em mate, they are painted im afraid, grey/black/red but not too badly.

Pm me if your interested.

olmsted
17-09-2008, 20:08
ill take anyones stuff for free.

PumaKiller
17-09-2008, 21:28
I help inventory and putting together orders for the GW stuff at my local hobby store and I know last I looked we had a box of 5 Wulfen and a box each of 13th Company Grey Hunters and Blood Claws.

TheDarkDuke
17-09-2008, 23:47
A lot of stores still have them kicking around around myself at least. I have seen them in 2 GW stores and a Indy store still. They will probably do what they did with Steel Legion, they will be nearly impossible to find for like 4 months, ebay people will go stupid and start buying them for 5x their price, then they will be placed on GW website for sale.

onnotangu
18-09-2008, 00:58
I have a whole 13th company army i never play..(mostly because I don't want to finish painting that many models.

I'm, juts going to wait till the new SW codex comes out and work with that. 15 wulfen might not be feasible.