PDA

View Full Version : Help me with my 1k Druchii list.

gorenut
11-11-2005, 02:54
Noble:
-Cloak, RxB, Heavy armor, Crimson Death, Dark Steed, General

12 Executioners:
-Champ, Musician

10 Warriors:
-Shield, RxB, Musician

10 Warriors:
-Shield, RxB, Musician

10 Warriors:
-Shield, RxB, Musician

5 Dark Riders:
-RxB, Musician

4 Ogre Ironguts:
-Gutlord, musician

1001 pts.

Wanted to try something different. I know my weakness is the lack of static rank bonuses. Any change suggestions? Sorry, the Ogres stay... it's part of my permanant army. My little band of Druchii wander the eastern fringes.

god octo
11-11-2005, 18:50
you could if you wished, take the crossbows off one of the warrior units and use the points to buy more executioners or normal warriors to boost your numbers. This would give one unit a rank bonus.

druchii
14-11-2005, 21:14
Why so many tiny units of warriors?
Are they there to draw charged, flee, and then reform? Or to deflect charges?
I'd opt for a larger central unit of spearmen, with smaller flanking units to do it's dirty work, and let the big hitters, like the ogres and executioners jump in.

Also, you've got to drop that one point to be legal, ditch the rbx on the hero.
d

Zeb
15-11-2005, 09:55
Since the hero can't march and shoot when he has joined the Dark Riders you should drop the RxB as druchii suggests.
And I would advice you to have two units of Dark Riders, you have no magic protection and it's quite easy to shoot some of the Dark Riders away and after that couniniue to hit your general... You do need a screen or another unit so you could doluble tap your opposition. In order to get these points I would drop a unit of RxB.

I like the list and whishes you Good Hunting!

Killax
15-11-2005, 13:52
I have to go with Zed, the heroe needs some changes, and a 2nd rider unit won't mess the list up ;)

But I would drop the ogers, they really don't fit in the theme, and a Reapeter Bolltrower sounds more usefull also, or a chariot or riders.