PDA

View Full Version : Old Chaos Models

EdFireborn
22-09-2008, 11:41
Ok, ive been seeing some rather cool models on the rumour forums, some of these models id rather like in my new WoC army.....

However, where do i get these models? ive looked on the US website, but they are not there... Im not expecting them to be on the AUS website, which hasnt really been updated in years (since Storm of Chaos)....

I dont really want to risk ebay, however id prefer that to small websites that have little information...

does anyone know if GW plans to restock these models in the collectors range?

thanks in advance

Edward

p.s anyone offering to sell me the models, thank you ^_^ however im very very broke right now and i wont have money till after christmas at least (im turning 16 just before xmas so i can start to drive, any money i get will b going to my car)

Kronos
22-09-2008, 11:45
I've been looking around for them too and can't find them, hope they are added to the new list of gw miniatures for chaos, your best bet would probably be posting a wanted ad on warseer and say you can only trade, so put a list of items you have that you are willing to trade and see if you get any offers...thats all i can think of at the moment, if i find a site that has any I'll let you mate.

Kerill
22-09-2008, 11:56
Ebay is a good place.