PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Kings Ain't Got S**T On Me!

Grom Hellscream
23-09-2008, 21:54
A thought dawned upon me, since you can put bosses on chariots that don't count as special choices, why the heck not? and if you have ENOUGH chariots, who cares how many S7+ units are in the enemy army....

yeah, its a chariot spam.... a friend looser, but seriously check it out.

316 black orc warboss chariot, bosses hat, akkrit ax, btl brew HA, e-shld
211 black orc bb, sword might, iron gnashas, HA shld chariot
211 black orc bb, pigstikka, ha, shld, chariot
211 black orc bb, sword might, kickin boots, HA, shld, chariot

335 4x1 boar chariot (3 w/ x crew)

80 2x1 pump wagon

298 2x20 wolf boys, spears, shields, mu, ban
298 "

540 6x6 wolfies w/ shields bows and mu

TOTAL POINTS: 2500

Models: 86
Units: 18
Animosity units: 8
Auto waagh units: 4
Dispel: 2

charoits: 10
fast cav: 6
cav: 2

Gokamok
23-09-2008, 22:05
First of all, you've just won the prize for all-time best post title on the internetz as a whole:D

I can see this army packing a whole lot of hurt, and I can imagine that most opponents (myself included) would have a lot of trouble figuring out how to stop the tide of green death.
I would highly recommend trying this out in a WAAC tournament, just to see the fear in the eyes of those Deamon/VC players that are about to be utterly squished by an O&G army!

Ps.
Not to be a party-crasher, but you've taken the Sword of Might twice;)

Valaraukar
23-09-2008, 22:06
Yeah I often take a few characters on chariots in addition to normal ones, particularly mages as means they're not just relegated to running about hiding all game. Can't say I've ever gone quite this chariot heavy though I think you might suffer against ranked infantry with none of your own as one or two bad roles for impact hits and you could be done for.

Kaos
24-09-2008, 12:17
I would like to add more injury to this list with all bosses being Savage Orcs for frenzied boars and crew plus ITP for those vital charges that have to work. Oh and if needed just run the chariots backwards until you feel ready to release them upon a soon very sad enemy. And since they are all US5 you might consider to get some flanks opened up with your green tanks.

I do not understand wich 4 units that autowaagh? And you could have two more pumpwagons, dont forget that :)

Cheers -Kaos

Valaraukar
24-09-2008, 12:34
He means the 4 black orc characters as they will always count as rolling a 6 on the animosity table when they waaagh!

Kaos
24-09-2008, 21:05
That is true! I didnt think of them..

Grom Hellscream
25-09-2008, 19:44
*yeah, thats why i wanted the black orc characters, 4 auto waaghing chariots.
*But that is a seriously good point about those savage orc chariot riding bosses.
*my general will have to be switched over at least as he still auto waagh!'s
* pump wagons ARE 2 for 1 rare!!!!!! oh smack!
* thanks for pointing out my extra sword of might....

Thanks guys!

BattleofLund
26-09-2008, 22:51
He means the 4 black orc characters as they will always count as rolling a 6 on the animosity table when they waaagh!

Even if in Chariots, who don't roll for Animosity?

Grom Hellscream
29-09-2008, 18:31
single black orcs outside of units waagh! automatically, I see no difference about a lone black orc in a chariot.

Grom Hellscream
29-09-2008, 19:12
sorry for double posting, but here is my abridged version:
its got a guy for taking out monsters, cheeper bosses, extra pump wagons, no illegal purchases, etc.,

248 sav orc warboss chariot, akkrit ax, La, e-SHLD
214 black orc bb,spiteful, best basha, collar, HA chariot
211 black orc bb, pigstikka, ha, shld, chariot
211 black orc bb, sword might, kickin boots, HA, SHLD, chariot

340 4x1 boar chariot (4 w/ x crew)

80 2x1 pump wagons
80 2x1 pump wagons

298 2x20 wolf boys, spears, shields, mu, ban
298 "

450 5x6 wolfies w/ shields bows and mu
70 1x5 spiders w/ bows

Models: 87
Units: 20
Animosity units: 8
Auto waagh units: 4
Dispel: 2

charoits: 12
fast cav: 6
cav: 2

jigplums
01-10-2008, 23:04
its certainly an interestin list, but i think you'd need more dispell to keep you truely safe

Harwammer
01-10-2008, 23:26
you need to drop the shields form the small wolf rider units.

Wolf riders with shields don't count as fast cav :(

I think you should take the battle brew on a hero; Frenzy and hatred get passed onto the mount. Imagine the joy of having a frenzy/hatred orc chariot with a black orc hero riding it... IMAGINE THE JOY!!!

(Try not to imagine the stupidity).