PDA

View Full Version : Noise Marine

zeekphreak
11-11-2005, 17:57
This is the noise marine that my girlfriend scribbled down one night between turns of 40K. Its not based on any one particular figure. She really likes Chaos, and plans on doing a CSM army after she finishes her Witch Hunters.
http://www.deviantart.com/view/20751524/

Melchor
11-11-2005, 18:10
That looks very cool! The only thing that might be wrong is the legs. They look slightly out of proportion... When she gets round doing that Chaos army make sure she makes a model out of him. :)

x-esiv-4c
11-11-2005, 19:17
Looks like the right leg might be too long.

zeekphreak
11-11-2005, 20:33
yeah a little. but you have to realize that drawing was about fifteen minutes and on the back of a roster sheet. she was more doing it just cause she was bored. The one kid we play with plays Eldar, and he is looking in his codex every time he goes to do something. then asks stupid questions about rules and such. So she was just filling down time.

Icewalker
11-11-2005, 21:38
yeah a little. but you have to realize that drawing was about fifteen minutes and on the back of a roster sheet. she was more doing it just cause she was bored. The one kid we play with plays Eldar, and he is looking in his codex every time he goes to do something. then asks stupid questions about rules and such. So she was just filling down time.
I like it. It's very creative. Nicely done. Something that I find odd is how a girl likes Chaos. Whatever floats her boat.

shutupSHUTUP!!!
12-11-2005, 03:21
Nice, I like the right leg particularly.

StugMeister
12-11-2005, 11:58
Some good rendering there, its also quite stylised too.

Gotta agree with the rest of the dudes, his right leg is WAY too long.

Not bad at all for fiteen minutes work though!

malika
12-11-2005, 12:11
kick ass stuff you make there, check the PM I send you!:D

mirakel_jocke
13-11-2005, 13:41
That is awesome!

The only thing that looks a bit odd is his right leg, still amazing work for only 15 mins!

/Mirakel_Jocke